Best Ad network for Filesharing and Image hosting sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguaar

What are two best adnetworks for filesharing sites and image sharing sites? I guess adsense is not going to last on such sites.
FS adnetwork has to be non adult and pay good for US traffic. Image sharing site ad network should be adult orientated.
If you have used any on your own sites and know the actual, guaranteed cpm please do mention it.
Thanks

12 comments
for adult traffic you can try these ad networks they pay really good

blacklabelads pays via check good cpm ad network
ero-advertising pays via paypal
exoclick pays via paypal
juicyads pays via paypal
edomz.com also pays via paypal good popunder ad network

these are the ad networks I've used before when I have an Image host site

I recommend JuicyAds,they are paying always on time.Try their mobile ads,and pop-up only if you have traffic from countries like US/GER/CA/GB.

adsense is just fine if done correctly. Look at imgah. I display it on the main page only and still manage to do alright. Post it on every page except image view/file pages. I only use it on the main page.

I've posted affiliate programs on imgah under other networks (with short reviews) that I have used on imgah that work well. They'll also do fine on file hosting sites.

juicy is good for US traffic but useless for asian traffic

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

jesse
as far as i know adsense can not be used on pages with no content which is the case with file sharing sites. it can work on non adult image sites perhaps.
i will ckeck your placement and reviews. thanks.
adsense is just fine if done correctly. Look at imgah. I display it on the main page only and still manage to do alright. Post it on every page except image view/file pages. I only use it on the main page.

I've posted affiliate programs on imgah under other networks (with short reviews) that I have used on imgah that work well. They'll also do fine on file hosting sites.

juicy is good for US traffic but useless for asian traffic

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

jesse
as far as i know adsense can not be used on pages with no content which is the case with file sharing sites. it can work on non adult image sites perhaps.
i will ckeck your placement and reviews. thanks.

1. It cannot be used with no content; correct. That's why you have to add content or they will just reject you. If they reject you, just add content and reapply. Wait a couple hours. This is considered enough content:
bN3l3.png

2. Why risk showing it on non-adult images? It only takes one person to upload a adult image and quickly report it with a screen shot of it.

I am trying to make a imghost for my own use. this thread and all suggestion will b helpful for me

cool if you need help i'll just be around

and the best way to get traffic with image host sites are from torrent

trafficrevenue.net
adversal.com
clicksor

I found those gud!

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

cpmfun.com also accepted my site

Bitvertiser
Adbrite (might ban on warez, sometimes theydont)
TrafficRevenue (may contain adware)
Yllix Media
RevenueHits (big sites like TPB use them, non-adult)
Chitika
Advantage Global Marketing (might have adware, you can check with AV)
Smowtion (My personal Fav)
Clicksor (caution adware)

Bold are my personal Favs.
Itallics are good secondary ads
My ban without notice (if breach of ToS)

trafficrevenue.net
adversal.com
clicksor

I found those gud!

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

cpmfun.com also accepted my site

Clicksor pays good but have malware in their ads which will result in site being blacklisted. Ditto with plugrush.
Has anyone else found any other good ad company to make some $ from cpm/full page ads and pop ups etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back