1. jakesantiago

jakesantiago New Member

Feb 12, 2019
    Hi guys, I recently got banned from Adsense because of really weird reasons. I don't want to work on Adsense anymore and I am looking for other great Ad Networks which can help me out.

My website is mostly consistent with 10k+ monthly traffic and growing slowly. How do I generate some good revenue from it ?

Thanks.

2. zaviier

zaviier Member

Sep 1, 2017
    try galaksion, adreactor or exoclick

3. jakesantiago

jakesantiago New Member

Feb 12, 2019
    Would the payout be as effective as Adsense?

4. Mor_Dooo

Mor_Dooo Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Ad-Maven Pop and Push are a good alternative as a first/second option. these ads also work with Adsense if your Google account reopened. However, you should try to use Push notification to collect your users and making money for the long run.

5. jakesantiago

jakesantiago New Member

Feb 12, 2019
    Is this even possible? If so, then how do I recover it? I don't any other Ad Network would give me as much payout as Adsense.

6. Mor_Dooo

Mor_Dooo Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Sure it is possible, I would like to help! What is the reason you got banned? (they always send an email with some explanation). For example, site category, traffic value - unique/GEOs.
    Also, Ad-Maven offering several payment methods and minimum 50$ on PayPal and Payoneer and more option such as bank transfer/bitcoin/Paxum. What was your payment terms with Adsense?

7. dewshare

dewshare Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009

Try https://adswick.com