Benefit of High PR Social Bookmarking Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Creating high quality Bookmark is always best way to increase your backlinks. apart this you can make your brand valuable.

I don't see any benefit from social bookmarking sites, nowadays. I believe that "nothing worth having comes easy"
So, same goes to getting easy/fast backlinks, but not mainly apply to social bookmarking but link building in general.

Last edited:
I know that social bookmarking sites will give social signals, this is one of the important SEO factors nowaday. So having many bookmarks from high truth social sites will get your website improving the rank and the truth.
I hope this help :)

using high pr social media has large benefits to ranking but it is quality posting that brings customers to your site that adds the best pr to your site in my opinion

Back link generation

Search engines measures sites popularity on bases of content and no of backlinks of the site. If links of your site on other sites are on more relevant site search engine will gives that link more important. If the site on which your link is there has higher PR it will consider as more relevant. So backlinking on High PR site is Good Idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back