Bare-Metal server in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark0101

I am looking for a new host, as Hetzner kicked me off their platform. My requirement is a bare metal server in Europe. I also need help migrating my setup to the new server. Do you have a recommendation? I need something that works.

7 comments
Hi,
We can offer you bare metal servers in Europe in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and Romania, and if you buy server management services with your Europe server, then yes our team will migrate your apps or software related data, and perform any other needed server management tasks. Below is the quote for our most basic Bulgaria Dedicated Server.

BULGARIA S-1

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
8GB RAM
2x100GB SSD hard drives or 2x500GB Sata
1Gbps Uplink
Unmetered Bandwidth
Multiple choice of OS including windows

Price: $149/month

Quoted plan URL: https://zakservers.com/offshore-dedicated-servers.php

BTC is accepted as a payment method.

Thanks.

Hello @mark0101,

Looking for a reliable server? Look no further! Our servers come with instant delivery after payment confirmation. And if you need help migrating from your previous host, we're here to assist you.
You can find our servers at https://swify.io/ if you need a custom server please contact us for a quote.

Here's what sets our servers and company apart from others:

Prime Location: Our dedicated servers are strategically located in Europe, ensuring excellent connectivity and performance for your online endeavors.

Cutting-Edge Technology: Equipped with the latest hardware and technology, our servers deliver impressive speeds, dependable performance, and seamless scalability as your requirements evolve.

Robust Security: Your data and applications are our top priority. Our data center features advanced security measures, including 24/7 surveillance, fire detection systems, and stringent access controls, ensuring your valuable assets remain protected.

Reliability and Uptime: We understand the importance of uninterrupted service. Our rock-solid network infrastructure, redundant power systems, and proactive monitoring ensure maximum uptime, keeping your online presence always accessible.

Flexible Customization: Our dedicated servers can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Whether you require additional storage, enhanced processing power, or increased bandwidth, we'll work closely with you to create a solution that fits perfectly.

Responsive Support: Our dedicated support team is available around the clock to provide prompt assistance and address any queries or technical issues you may encounter. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service and build lasting relationships.

Competitive Pricing: We offer competitive pricing options while maintaining high-quality services. With transparent pricing and no hidden costs, you can be confident that you're getting the best value for your investment.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you as your trusted hosting partner and help fuel your online success.

Best regards,
Swify.io

@mark0101

Hello,

We know about hetzner they are very strict if it comes to dmca or any other type of complain.
They may first block you to order new servers from them, if complain is higher then they may take futher action like they did in your case.

Generally other dc sends complain and if you answer them in time by deleting content you are fine.
But hetzner simply do not like any complain. they ask you to reduce complain or take strict action against those complain.

Now since you are asking servers from Europe.
I am here to offer you Netherlands Dedicated Servers from Leaseweb
With leaseweb if you answer dmca complain within given time you are fine, they give 24 hours for dmca.
But do note, if you ignore complain then they null route ip.
You should know that many filehost are using leaseweb server, they are fine because they delete content and reply.

Please send me PM with your requirement, i will give best possible price.
Because we know hetzner have very low price so matching their price is almost impossible

Our 100TB servers from Netherlands.

My Skype: HostDZire

Best Regards
HostDZire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back