Selling Back-links.ca - 1,000 Contextual Backlinks Only $1 - Delivered in 24 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostImage.ca

Highest Quality contextual Backlinks - Featuring Discount WJ Pricing​

Provided by Backlinks

Increase website authority, search ranking and Google pagerank with high quality backlinks!

Each Backlink is contained within relevant content, and from unique domain.
Your link is the only one in the content!

Here is an example

Pricing

• *Package A) - 1,000 contextual Backlinks $1.00
    (Optional Ping Service: $0.50)

• *Package B) - 2,000 contextual Backlinks $2.00
    (Optional Ping Service: $0.50)

• *Package C) - 5,000 contextual Backlinks $5.00
    (Ping included for each backlink)

• *Package D) - 10,000 contextual Backlinks $8.00

• *Package E) - 20,000 contextual Backlinks $15.00

Available Review Copies:
Review Copies Contain 3,500 contextual backlinks and have a cost of $1.00
1) available
2) available
3) available

You can now choose the content or article to contain your backlink!
If you don't have any content, we can provide it for you!

Payment Details

Paypal Email: sales@back-links.ca
Payza Email: sales@back-links.ca
Moneybookers: sales@back-links.ca
Interac: sales@back-links.ca

Payments in USD Currency

PM me with your website URL(s), target keywords with the transaction ID and your email.
Your order will be confirmed and then commence immediately.

For more details on your order visit our Order Status page.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long will it take for me to receive my contextual backlink report?
Typically all orders will be completed within 6 - 8 hours.
The estimated completion time for most orders will be displayed at the bottom of this thread.

What happens if my order takes longer than 48 hours?
You don't pay a cent - We will completely refund your payment, and continue with your backlink order!

What happens if my backlink goes offline or disappears?
All of our backlinks follow the back-links.ca link gaurantee.
If your backlink disappears we will replace it and provide an additional backlink for any inconveniences suffered.

What happens when my order is complete?
You will be sent a PM containing a link to a list of the URLs where your backlink has been placed. It is suggested to insert this list into a mass ping tool.

Can I modify my order and the amount of links I receive?
The amount of links placed on each contextually relevant page will reflect the quality of the page's authority.
By default, we will place two backlinks per article containing targeted anchor texts immersed in high quality relevant content. You are welcome to request even more back links for each page!

Do you accept adult or warez websites?
Yes, we do allow those sort of websites. While the content your backlink is placed in will still be related, it will not be inappropriate or offensive.

What will my backlink look like?
Please view these examples, examining the content, anchor text and creation date available at the bottom of the page:
Example contextual Backlink One
Example contextual Backlink Two
Example contextual Backlink Three

WJ Feedback:

Amazingly fast and delivered as promised!!! Great seller, will no doubt buy again!!!

great seller...

just got 20.000 backlink...
fast service ...
cheap price...

Amazing.. Receive the reports way faster than I expected.. Keep up the good work buddy..

I'm sure I'll be back for more.. Cheers..
Good guy did the job right away! trusted i will be doing more business with you :)

Recieved My review copy
amazing stuff, order completed in hour, all contextual links as said,HostImage.ca is a very helpful person*
10/10 from me

Hey All,

I purchased a small package for 1 of my clients from this vendor and he delivered just as he said he would. The experience was extremely pleasant, the communication was excellent, the service was spot on.

awesome dedicated work :)
I've got some great back links from this guy. Vouch for him, and he's damn cheap!

He is a good worker!
On time! Good knowledge in SEO!
hope u will work for me again!
best regards,

Got my 5,000 backlinks for my site, great guy, really nice support (really fast replier), will for sure get more of his service.

Thanks.

I was lucky enough to be granted a review of this service..(Thanks)

Now I have never bought/been given back links before so am a novice at this, but I must say HostImage.ca was both helpful and patient with me.

The delivery of the service was far quicker than I had expected, within a few hours infact, HostImage.ca sent me a PM with my results and even suggested a few things I could do to improve my back links.

All in all a great service delivered by someone who knows what they are doing, and a nice guy with it.

Service - 10/10
Time delivered - 10/10
Helpfulness - 10/10

Actived very fastly with me after 2 hours.
Thanks! i hope will buy much links from you for my site.

Very happy with this service, great support and a great guy, will definitely be using again.

Thanks

Also received 400 backlinks very fast, very trusted my second order from this guy :)

Received 500 Backlinks in NO time
OMG! Fast and trusted service. Vouch for this guy from my side
Cheapest and Trusted service on WJ
thanks man! (y)

Thank you very much for your quick response and quality service. I recommend this for everyone who want to get premium back-links. :)

Another Great transaction from this vendor. I do not endorse many services but I can say I will use this one again.

amazing it was so quick
thanks mate
will surely order some more

I received my backlinks very fast, he is the trusted person, and i recommend his service.

Regards.

Returning Customer

I have today returned for more back links, and once again had a smooth and pleasant transaction !

Thanks

Cheers
RR

Last edited:
44 comments
If you want to take my suggestion, use anchor texts for the backlinks. That's what people want. Some can be left without anchor as a precautionary measure though.
Good luck with the service :)

How do you verify with the client the links have been delivered and their location.

I would like to talk to you about bulk sales depending on your answers to a few questions.

Hahaa, I was just joking mate, one review copy is enough :)
I'll PM you the details.

Cheers

Also, what does Google Panda think about wiki backlinks?

Hahaa, I was just joking mate, one review copy is enough :)
I'll PM you the details.

Cheers

Also, what does Google Panda think about wiki backlinks?

Given that they are surrounded in quality relevant content, these links are as healthy as they come.
Building backlinks onto these links would be a winning strategy.

How do you verify with the client the links have been delivered and their location.

I would like to talk to you about bulk sales depending on your answers to a few questions.

As usual, the clients will receive their backlinks in an report emailed to them.

However, at back-links.ca we also have our own client dashboard.
If these turned out to be worth while, we would be providing you guys will a tool to consistently and always ensure your link reports are valid and still online.

In that case, we would also be aligning that system to our money back gaurantee, and either automatically replace the links; or refund the clients wherever is most practical (paypal/account balance).

These are only something we have considered to market - however would be more than interested in pursuing it if there was an audience.
Best,

We can provide you wiki backlinks from anime contents yes :)

Hopefully can score that review from Mars when he comes back online..

Still four review copies left :)

Last edited:
ill take a review :p

Good guy did the job right away! trusted i will be doing more business with you :)

Last edited:
Great, just shoot me a short PM containing your URL and a small sentence describing your website..I will respond containing the payment details.

The estimated delivery time is under three hours currently.

Best regards,

Edit: (currently headed for a coffee though)

Last edited:
Keep in mind when asking for a review copy you are expected to actually review the product in the form of a post.

The vendor is providing these for you to give you the chance to evaluate his offering and provide the community with your opinion/experience/impression of his product/service to help cultivate more business.

Hey All,

I purchased a small package for 1 of my clients from this vendor and he delivered just as he said he would. The experience was extremely pleasant, the communication was excellent, the service was spot on.

On an off note: HostImage please PM me the date you provided Mars with the review copy. I think it is time to start issuing infractions to people that take review copies and never provide anything in return, good, bad. or indifferent.

Last edited:
There is one free review copy currently, if you would like it.
Just send me a PM containing URL and a brief description :)

Also will send you those details shortly WDF. Currently long over due for some good sleep.

Talk soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back