Status
Not open for further replies.
93 comments
I'm interested, let me know how this script manages to bypass the dmca and kept the files alive? I'd be happy to pay as well if this thing does actually work.
As per the screenshot, it seems to me that it actually creates the multiple copies of 1 file and if the one gets deleted, it updates the link with new one. But it doesn't sound like bypassing dmca.

Send more info.We waiting.

The way it works is. you get a link from the site and this link will always redirect you to a working version of the openload file. So when the file is deleted it copys files from the backup accounts to the main account and then your link redirects to the new file

The way it works is. you get a link from the site and this link will always redirect you to a working version of the openload file. So when the file is deleted it copys files from the backup accounts to the main account and then your link redirects to the new file

once file is dmca deleted all copies will be deleted too

is this a verified information?

Yeah I very much doubt that is actually the case. It's very obvious when you remote-upload openload links to openload. It's instant, suggesting that no files get copied and the same file simply gets assigned to multiple accounts. When a DMCA happens the actual file doesn't get deleted but instead that specific link gets deleted. When you think about it this is the logical and most efficient way to do it.

I can't confirm this is actually 100% the case, but this has been my experience remote uploading some 700-ish OL links to OL, posting them on a bunch of popular sites, and after a week only getting 19 links DMCA'd. If it works the way I suspect it does Openload will never confirm it because it's illegal if they don't actually delete the copyrighted material.

Yeah I very much doubt that is actually the case. It's very obvious when you remote-upload openload links to openload. It's instant, suggesting that no files get copied and the same file simply gets assigned to multiple accounts. When a DMCA happens the actual file doesn't get deleted but instead that specific link gets deleted. When you think about it this is the logical and most efficient way to do it.

I can't confirm this is actually 100% the case, but this has been my experience remote uploading some 700-ish OL links to OL, posting them on a bunch of popular sites, and after a week only getting 19 links DMCA'd. If it works the way I suspect it does Openload will never confirm it because it's illegal if they don't actually delete the copyrighted material.

Under "copies" i mean those from remote upload created new links, so yes if the concept of the script is to copy to another account then its ok maybe

Oh, yeah, on the same account they might remove all copies IDK.

At any rate, depending on the content that needs to be "protected" from DMCA's this solution is probably a bit over-engineered. Openload DMCA emails provide the full link of what was deleted, including the file name. So unless you're dealing with some niche or otherwise hard-to-find content one could just feed the filename part of the links in the DMCA to something like Alluc and remote-upload the same file back into the account.

No, not with openload they seem to ignore hash identifikations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back