AVS SCRIPT TO WORDPRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason0213

Hello, i am newbie here. I would like to ask if AVS Adult Video SCRIPT 7.0 can convert/moved into wordpress site?
Is it possible? if yes how? Thanks in advance.

9 comments
No.

It not written for Wordpress. It is meant to be run directly on servers.

Which is probably good because in Wordpress it would be likely slower.

If you want to use Wordpress, you better check out the offerings of WP Script. Cheaper too.

You just need any of their themes and adult mass embedder.

Last edited:
No.

It not written for Wordpress. It is meant to be run directly on servers.

Which is probably good because in Wordpress it would be likely slower.

If you want to use Wordpress, you better check out the offerings of WP Script. Cheaper too.

You just need any of their themes and adult mass embedder.
i already have a script of AVS, and i don't like also wp-script.
For me AVS is the best. Thanks for your informations.

If you are using embedding the link you could convert the database into WordPress posts/pages. I haven't used AVS so I'm not sure of their db structure.

Another way is to export the info from avs in a csv or any other format and use a third party plugin to import them as posts

You have the AVS script and want to convert the script / page to Wordpress. This is how I understand your request.

If you want to do exactly that, you'll need a programmer to write you a plugin for WordPress. Because the videos that you have converted and saved with AVS (external), you have to let WordPress find in detail. The video, the screenshots for the video, the title, the tags and the category.

It is cheaper and easier if you create a WordPress site and start working with it

You have the AVS script and want to convert the script / page to Wordpress. This is how I understand your request.

If you want to do exactly that, you'll need a programmer to write you a plugin for WordPress. Because the videos that you have converted and saved with AVS (external), you have to let WordPress find in detail. The video, the screenshots for the video, the title, the tags and the category.

It is cheaper and easier if you create a WordPress site and start working with it
Nice explanation.

WP script is ok for small sites. Let's say until you get to 100-200k users/day. It's cheap, maybe too cheap - the developers don't have enough resources to fix bugs and the development is almost none/crazy slow.

AVS is better, but also not very update. I believe KVS (Kernel Video Sharing) is even better but more complex to setup at the beginning.

Regarding your question as PeaceKeeper wrote - it's better to start a new site or to move the content manually. Migrating AVS to WP means to write a script that will move all fields for all posts (title, duration, URL, ...) to WP. It means the developer will have to understand both platforms which is very unlikely and it will cost you a fortune.

Last edited:
WP script is ok for small sites. Let's say until you get to 100-200k users/day. It's cheap, maybe too cheap - the developers don't have enough resources to fix bugs and the development is almost none/crazy slow.

AVS is better, but also not very update. I believe KVS (Kernel Video Sharing) is even better but more complex to setup at the beginning.

Regarding your question as PeaceKeeper wrote - it's better to start a new site or to move the content manually. Migrating AVS to WP means to write a script that will move all fields for all posts (title, duration, URL, ...) to WP. It means the developer will have to understand both platforms which is very unlikely and it will cost you a fortune
It will not cost you a fortune if you embed the movies, it will cost like 200$. Just rewrite the script and get json results, make another script that inserts the json to your wordpress site. 200k users/day is not a small site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back