Status
Not open for further replies.
hey this worked for the first time only, now it doesnt work, even if i choose other it still tells me that i have to pay the fee.

Dont know why...

people here are dicks lol I find it absolutely hilarious when one of you try to make fun of somebody and it comes out in broken English. You may as well speak in African clicks and grunts

I would love to see you speak Dutch or German. Show some respect to the people who don't have English as a first language in their country. This is still a free world. It's good if you know how to communicate well in English, but come on, you wouldn't know how to talk to a really hot Chinese girl if she was standing in front of you. I know you understand that :)
Around 2 billion people worldwide are currently only able to communicate well in Chinese, I am sure you would not like it if they are making fun of you because you would not understand even ONE word. Does it make you a barbarian?

Hey anyone got the same issues as mine, if i use other i still have to pay the paypal fee's dont know why. Please assist.

Thanks & Regards

I would love to see you speak Dutch or German. Show some respect to the people who don't have English as a first language in their country. This is still a free world. It's good if you know how to communicate well in English, but come on, you wouldn't know how to talk to a really hot Chinese girl if she was standing in front of you. I know you understand that :)
Around 2 billion people worldwide are currently only able to communicate well in Chinese, I am sure you would not like it if they are making fun of you because you would not understand even ONE word. Does it make you a barbarian?
I'd learn the language before trying to make fun of people/put them down for trying to help

Nice

Paypal refused to send payment as gift to indian paypal account holders last time when i want to deal with a webmaster :D

I think there is one more way to save Transaction Fees, spacialy for Indians >>

Send or receive money through mass payment (paypal deduct only $1)
Create a .txt or .csv file (more details you can find in your paypal account)

Don't Do This!! If you do a lot of transactions like this (totalling over $100) your account will be limited.
Paypal monitors pretty much everything, and if they notice your getting a bunch of payments and not paying them a cent. They will limit your account and ask you to explain each one of those transfers.

Talking from experience, my friend did this, and we lost over $200 US.

Thanks for the info mate.. but i have already done around 7 transactions of $4200 in that way... but now i will take care about this in future.

Thanks again.

Yup, PayPal is really bad about helping people that were scammed unless you were buying something over eBay. If you get scammed and you send as a personal payment, you can kiss the money good bye (I was scammed out of a LOT of money by a couple well-known verified and VIP users on another forum). Sadly, they also don't help even if you send the funds as a regular payment. Oh, and they don't provide any protection for virtual goods. Basically, if you aren't paying for something to be shipped, the fantastic protection they always talk about doesn't apply (and even if it does ship, the person can just ship an empty box and that is good enough for PayPal). ALSO, they can place holds on and reverse completely legitimate transactions that neither the seller nor buyer dispute (and then claim that there is nothing they can do about it "because the System did it") and then limit your verified account if you choose to not provide them with your SSN (for some reason they assume that everyone has one and don't believe you when you tell them that it is possible to be in the States without being a citizen or having a SSN...), certified Bank statements, and your firstborn.
Needless to say, I have had all of this happen to me and am sick of PayPal.... :( Using LR now. No hassles and lower fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back