Status
Not open for further replies.

drlove

Premium Member
In an other agressive attempt of SharingMatrix to gain an important segment of the file host market, Avaxhome has decided that one of the mirrors from now on should be either Rapidshare, Megaupload or SharingMatrix. Previously it accepted only RS and MU as an compulsory mirror.

Perhaps Katz is also contacted by SharingMatrix?

BTW I just started uploading to SM, but although their rates are above those of Fileserve, I yet have to see excellent earnings I use to see with FS.

The earnings are better than hotfile though (where I seem not to be able to get out of the copper rank).

20 comments
sm sucks tbh i was trying to download a 3mb file it said wait 10mins then after 10mins it said 7mins 45 seconds and so on and never got the file so i quit and tbh im banning there url from my sites

Really WarezDaemon That sucks may be you were using Download manager not compatiable to them... hmm ... Well shall i give it a try.

EDIT: I have also exp. it doesn't match with IDM

Avax is a very popular and high quality blog. Users online vary between 10-16K ... Goto their site and look at the feedburner button at the bottom right.

Don't expect to post immediately. You have to wait 15 days before you can start posting 'news' (threads). And the rules and mods are quite strict. No duplicates.

But your downloads are going through the roof ... no site (even Katz or warez-bb) can give me more DLs.

Going through the roof mean :S sorry :P

EDIT: Damn they have 10k read per post awesome

EDIT2: Every post have same stat :S

sharingmatrix are spending a lot of money promoting themselves.
I wouldn't be surprised if katz decides to choose sharingmatrix.
but they suck for the free user. download speed 30-60KB/s, lots of waiting time.

I think you can post mirrors in comments
But yeah they are pretty big. Maybe they are biggest warez site?
But choosing Sharing Matrix as one of their primary file hosts is funny and cheap.
sharingmatrix offers nothing to the free downloaders.
who knows whats the situation for the premium users. do they get the supersonic speed promised?

Everyone uses sharingmatrix as long as they spend lots of money on promotion. Once they stop, who knows whether anyone will still use it.

^ well probably that is their plan. after few months they will probably stop the affiliate program, but there will be thousands/, maybe millions, of sharingmatrix links and people will still be downloading and buying premiums.

A lot of posters request not to post mirrors in the comments.

As said, this is an enormous warez site. I get for some music albums, combined downloads (three mirrors) of over 1,000.

It's a great site, especially for those looking something else than the mainstream warez everybody has.

But as I said, you have to wait 15 days before being able to post and you have to able to search. Make a wrong search and you posted the same material as somebody else, you get flatly refused.

That SM is now a main mirror, is music to my ears. Making only 10 posts a day, it makes me more downloads then submitting to dozens of forums.

I think you can post mirrors in comments
But yeah they are pretty big. Maybe they are biggest warez site?
But choosing Sharing Matrix as one of their primary file hosts is funny and cheap.
sharingmatrix offers nothing to the free downloaders.
who knows whats the situation for the premium users. do they get the supersonic speed promised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back