AvatarShare.com | Get more profits | HIGH RATES | WEEKLY PAYOUT | SINCE 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol .... We would do anything we can for the benefits of our clients:
- We're serious business. We are here for a long term of time.

A serious business don't change after a month and delete PPD affiliate program , is more like a child admin

seriously? If I want use the pps I go with any trash as a filejocker or something like that I'm interested only in ppd I'm not interested in sales, if you're going to leave it, you'd better look for another option

lol .... We would do anything we can for the benefits of our clients:
- We're serious business. We are here for a long term of time.

A serious business don't change after a month and delete PPD affiliate program , is more like a child admin

Fuc.ing AvatarShare !!!

Why did you remove PPD?

seriously? If I want use the pps I go with any trash as a filejocker or something like that I'm interested only in ppd I'm not interested in sales, if you're going to leave it, you'd better look for another option

Hi,

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We received the [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]complaint [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]about new affiliate policy that removed PPD.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]This is must for our business long term of time. you just get
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]85% for your benefit[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] with a new policy. then we added 2 offer for changed Affiliate policy.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]1- We will pay out all for affiliate users included not reach on the minimum payout on next Tuesday yet. this means that you get your money. then you can continue with us or leave our filehost.[/FONT][/FONT]

We have set the minimum of 5$ payout for 48 hours. so please use Payout button for withdrawing your balance.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2- We bonus 3 USD to affiliate users got payout then.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]P/S: no any filehost care your request and fair play as we did. We're just a serious business. We are here for a long term of time.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please understand us and your decision by yourself.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you.[/FONT]

Last edited:
suport

UPDATE MY PREMIUM
User: richard237

QUESTIONS:
How many downloads does IP count?
What is the minimum file size to upload and make money?
Because the download for free users is very low, if you could upload it would be great? :))

and now payza payout gone to ??

No news about it ...... i have request payout to payza .... now i see its gone

Great job .....

and now payza payout gone to ??

No news about it ...... i have request payout to payza .... now i see its gone

Great job .....

We sent you a pm about Payza status ago 1 week. we suggested you use WebMoney or Paypal to get payment faster. then you got first payment. so why you have a complaint now?

UPDATE MY PREMIUM
User: richard237

QUESTIONS:
How many downloads does IP count?
What is the minimum file size to upload and make money?
Because the download for free users is very low, if you could upload it would be great? :))

Limitation: 1 Download is counted paid per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.
It counts paid only completed downloads.

About minimum file size you can update at first post.

Last edited:
lol

no mail get that payza get deleted

even in your affiliate page not deleted :

We pay via WebMoney (Minimum withdraw: 10� (-5%)
We pay via Bitcoin (Minimum withdraw: 10� (-10%)
We pay via PayPal (Minimum withdraw: 10� (-5%)
We pay via Payza (Minimum withdraw: 10� (-5%)
The payment will be completed in a period of time of 5-7 days for Paypal, Payza, Bitcoin and 2-3 days for Webmoney since the request to the wallet you've requested.

PPD exists or not?

2017-05-25
And will it not disappear again for a few days?

Admin's decision that changes PPD and PPS not the same time (PPD and PPS in one before.) so It must have 3 plans now. You can select PPD, PPS or MIX plans in my account settings.

lol

The payment will be completed in a period of time of 5-7 days for Paypal, Payza, Bitcoin and 2-3 days for Webmoney since the request to the wallet you've requested.

Hi,
sorry you, my fault does not change it yet. Thank you for an update.

where is your PPD page?

You can update PPD at first post of this thread. our admin he is busy so that not update on website yet.

Last edited:
Admin's decision that changes PPD and PPS not the same time (PPD and PPS in one before.) so It must have 3 plans now. You can select PPD, PPS or MIX plans in my account settings.

lol

Hi,
sorry you, my fault does not change it yet. Thank you for an update.

where is your PPD page?

You can update PPD at first post of this thread. our admin he is busy so that not update on website yet.

uploaders asking lot of questions but they are right in every way.
fix your filehost update time to time man.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back