Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 comments

fHZiF.png
 
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 39.1 KB (whichever is smaller).
I think that's more than enough.
We have a signature space if we want bigger images (Signatures.)
Maybe for higher ranks it'd be a nice little 'bonus,' but I think we're fine.

That's only my opinion, though. ;)
I don't even have an avatar.
 
Avatars are not pretty much needed for Webmaster forums. Come on, are you on a dating forum??
Also, they don't look good when they are big in size, and they also take a toll on site's loading speed.
 
Any bigger and people will complain there too big, if you really want a large graphics to stick with all your posts use your signature.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Thrill
Banned · Joined
159
Messages
62
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom