Status
Not open for further replies.

batori

INFO:

- post to vbulletin, phpbb, smf, mybb, ipb
- topic reply currently working for vbulletin and phpbb2 (currently under development)
- queue posting
- inifinite sections, tags, prefixes, icons, forum setups
- you can have as many usernames and passwords you like for each forum.
- add forum module

For more detailed info reply below.

Very Important Note: when buying leave a comment with your warezme username and pass. Username and pass are required to have the app working.
Price: 8$ / 6 months :::: 12$ / year (ALERTPAY ONLY)

Payment Email: fabijanic.bruno "AT" gmail.com

After you pay, reply in this thread with transaction details or if you left your username and pass as comment on the payment , you will get a PM here on warezme with all the details.

[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/1.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/2.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
218 comments
I must not say why.

All im goona say about that is that 2 cracking groups are working on the crack, still no luck for them.

but when they do evenutally crack it, i will know who gave the app to them. Because every app has a special built in string know only to me that identifies the users using the app.

so if you want to use one of the free ones, and add your forums (no multithread) , sure. the other free one has like 30 forums, multithreadh..only the biggest ones.

cheers

batori im from your forum, warezme, I did use this app from v2 and last weeks V3, but the problem was that in some forum I had duplicated topic and therefor They banned me. Any way, I want to say thank you :) and Respect you.
I would like to buy the latest version, but I have no international bank account and no PP.

God bless you

lol...yes...the first apps did know to do that. in the eary v2 (several months back)

v3.0.9 which is free did not make that nor did the 3.1.4 (standalone)

v3m is the latest.

Thanks for your reply

if that's the case, give me your wme username and ill add you for the free verson .3.09, you still get to post to some of the biggest forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back