Selling Automated Movie site

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Duration of interaction: 14 seconds. Traffic seems fake.

LOL.
Sorry to disappointed you but traffic is real (300-500 unique per days). Check popads earning (Image Screenshot-2)

Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Yesterday traffic 27 August 2021 ==>

Last edited:
You don't disappoint me. But your visitors turn away after just a couple of seconds to a minute. Might be a sign of bought trash traffic.

Also your earnings are low, just 14 dollars for 18 days. Dont think that justifies the asking price.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
@Naruto9 How much for the WP theme only ?

I see you have 5 popups per movie page I know you cannot prevent this but it will be so hard to keep traffic with this amount of pops

@Naruto9 How much for the WP theme only ?

I see you have 5 popups per movie page I know you cannot prevent this but it will be so hard to keep traffic with this amount of pops
I don't sell separated! But if you want I can create every template you want for 100 euro.
You don't disappoint me. But your visitors turn away after just a couple of seconds to a minute. Might be a sign of bought trash traffic.

Also your earnings are low, just 14 dollars for 18 days. Dont think that justifies the asking price.

Just my thoughts.
If you buy a wp theme (0 post start, mine have 25,314 posts) + domain then you have already 80-100$ spend without instalation and everything. Right now I make aprox. $1 per day on autopilot so if I don't get the price I want then I don't sold. Traffic eventually will UP, earning as well!

I don't sell separated! But if you want I can create every template you want for 100 euro.

If you buy a wp theme (0 post start, mine have 25,314 posts) + domain then you have already 80-100$ spend without instalation and everything. Right now I make aprox. $1 per day on autopilot so if I don't get the price I want then I don't sold. Traffic eventually will UP, earning as well!
What about your video hosts are those included ? if yes I think $250 is reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back