Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice and cool idea!

You a programming student? Just interested in developing your skills?

I really dig the idea. Could be cool if you added a grouping-up feature for TV Shows.

You appear to have coding skills and a very impressive understanding of and experience with filesharing and the scene--would you be interested in taking on a larger project--and perhaps (if the functionalities could be added to it) using vBulletin as a core?

ofc i have more and more ideas concerning the implementation of this kind of things on different Content Management Systems.

If you're ever interested I'd love to PM (or IM) about it some.

I myself can't code a lick, but I have a vBulletin license and hace hoarded a lot of content (all HD, a lot of it unique, and a lot of it in insanely large single-links--great for VIP).

I've been trying to find a way to build a site that would make it...pleasant and more simple for me to share this content (and I'd also like to have a Usenet option like FilesharingTalk) with some nice thumbnails and NFO viewers (like NZBMatrix) and things like that to keep everything organized and pleasant.

I'd also like a meta-data system (720p vs 1080p, DVDRip vs. WEB-DL vs. Blu-ray Rip vs. Full Blu-ray).

Haha, I have a small suggestion/request.

I don't think you should sell this script off. I think it has a lot of potential, but should be kept to someone who can develop and maintain it (and if the day comes when you want to move on, pass it along to someone who will keep it alive).

Releasing it for free (while certainly a better idea to people such as myself who are annoyed with/upset by the surge of money-whores to filesharing) is also just going to lead to too many sites not providing people with anything special.

Wow this place has really changed since my last visit!!!
Anyway most of you know that after the downhill of megaupload I stopped the bot!
Almost 1 year after, I have decided to bring it back online, now let's find a stable host with over 6 months of life which wasn't affected by all those craps and paypal blocks!!! any recommendations?

This is already implemented, the screenshots are from the live site, and no need wordpress since i have created a customized script from scratch ;)
Thanks anyway

Ahh I see, my mistake. Looks a good script, wish I knew how to set this kind of thing up to auto leech from the torrent but it links, just the info and post it to a theme.

Well this is what exactly this script does, it gets most of the "important" scene releases from a nice source and reuploads it to hosts!!

Well, you have no idea how this forum changed. You should use your knowledge, to make something that is not involving illegal activities, like copyright infringing, and making money from illegal uploads... thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back