For Hire Authority Wiki Contextual Backlinks Service (PR 0-8 Unique Wikis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nYXem

FtEoz.jpg

Authority Wiki Contextual Backlinks Service

Its a known fact that Wiki sites are considered to be of high authority by search engines, and having a good amount of pages on these sites with links pointing to your site is great for getting better rankings in search engines.

Few things about the quality:

• Range of Domain Page Ranks: 0-8. This may vary from client to client, but I will make sure everyone gets a good amount of High PR backlinks.
  • Contains .edu and .gov sites as well. But for obvious reasons, stick rate on such sites is very low since they are mostly well moderated.
  • Consists of a mix of Dofollow and Nofollow sites.
  • Low Out Bound Links. Only your site's link will be put on a page.
  • Contextual Backlinks. I will scrape an article related to your niche and it will be spun heavily. You can provide your own article if you want.

Small packages: (Upto 1 URL and 5 Keywords)

600 Wiki backlinks from 200 unique Wiki sites - $5
1200 Wiki backlinks from 400 unique Wiki sites - $10
1800 Wiki backlinks from 600 unique Wiki sites - $15
2400 Wiki backlinks from 800 unique Wiki sites - $18

Large Packages: (Upto 3 URLs from same domain and 15 Keywords)

3000 Wiki backlinks from 1000 unique Wiki sites - $20
6000 Wiki backlinks from 2000 unique Wiki sites - $30
9000 Wiki backlinks from 3000 unique Wiki sites - $40
12000 Wiki backlinks from 4000 unique Wiki sites - $50

Giving 50% discount for Large Packages for next few days.

After payment you've to provide me:

Site URL:
Keywords:
Transaction ID:
Your Email:

Payment method: Paypal, Alertpay.

Review copies: 2 x 50% discount copies.
I'm a known seller here so I don't think I've to prove my genuineness.

Turnaround Time: Maximum 5 days, usually much less.

Refund Policy: Refund will be applicable only if I don't complete the work within time.

Testimonials:

From my experience nYXem always provides a good service and
makes sure you're happy with the end result.

I didn't recieve any review package, this is just my opinion going
by past transactions with him.
just checked the report!nYXem has done an wonderfull work :)!also some the pages have a good pr so i am really pleased with his service!thx :)
Thanks a lot, I have received the report now.
The links look great, with a nice PR spread.. I will be keeping in eye out after their pinged, thanks again!
I have bought little custom link wheel packages (web 2.0 profiles, wiki links, blog comments) from nYXem. Good quality work, cheap prices, excellent communication. Pleasure to do deal again. Thanks!

Last edited:
13 comments
so if u understanded well this (600 Wiki backlinks from 200 unique Wiki sites - $5)package is just for 2.5$ if yes i will take one as a review copy!

I am in on this review copy also. :)
Also, if I sent some extra, how difficult would it be to split those 600 into two URLs?

Highly interested,

From my experience nYXem always provides a good service and
makes sure you're happy with the end result.

I didn't recieve any review package, this is just my opinion going
by past transactions with him.

@Mars: Your job is done and report sent.

@HostImage.ca: PMing you in a moment.

@Long: Thanks for your kind words mate. Really appreciated :)

Second review copy taken by HostImage.ca and report sent.

Last edited:
Hello HostImage.ca,
I just rechecked my Sent emails folder and the email ID I had sent the report is the one you had given me. No idea why it didn't reach you. Anyways I've sent you report again through PM.

just checked the report!nYXem has done an wonderfull work :)!also some the pages have a good pr so i am really pleased with his service!thx :)

Hello HostImage.ca,
I just rechecked my Sent emails folder and the email ID I had sent the report is the one you had given me. No idea why it didn't reach you. Anyways I've sent you report again through PM.

Thanks a lot, I have received the report now.
The links look great, with a nice PR spread.. I will be keeping in eye out after their pinged, thanks again!

I have bought little custom link wheel packages (web 2.0 profiles, wiki links, blog comments) from nYXem. Good quality work, cheap prices, excellent communication. Pleasure to do deal again. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back