Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

I would like to try this host, but I need answers to these questions first.

Does this filehost available to all countries or there are specific countries that are blocked?
Do you block vpn users?

And, what is the function of download limit in the affiliate settings? Does it limit the file size or the bandwidth?

regards,

Untitled.png

Hi @MBS Aff1:

I have a question, which table is correct, the one you mention here in the forum or your site?

ausf.jpg

@HawkMan - The rates mentioned on the website is the correct updated rates and NOT on WJ.

Thank you for the answer @MBS Aff1, one more question, do you still have the policy that if I do not have premium accounts sold do not pay 100% of the earnings for downloads ?, I say, because that's why I stopped using your site, my first payment I requested and you paid me only half, that was a long time ago.
ausf2.jpg

Dear Sirs!
User name Leonkiller
I'm music uploader for 5 years and want to try using Ausfile. Kindly ask you to upgrade my account to premium, 10 gb to small for me to start uploading and using ausfile.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Dear Sirs!
User name Leonkiller
I'm music uploader for 5 years and want to try using Ausfile. Kindly ask you to upgrade my account to premium, 10 gb to small for me to start uploading and using ausfile.

Thank you in advance.

if you are ausfile uploader,

please tell us your download-site

because i love music downloads :)

Back