Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@Souza - I mean it depends on fair usage policy. If you take decent storage space and get good sales then your files won't be deleted at all. But if some affiliate takes lot of space but never get sales then we delete inactive files. Most of our webmasters files are stored forever.
Add me on Skype and I can clear all your doubts. I can even arrange for custom requirements (if any).

Registered on this file host, would like to try it, but i dont see where i can set speed from 30kb-500kb,
is this option still available?
50kb is too slow for free users, no one will buy premium, they will just walk away from the site.

@lord11 - Fixed yesterday evening.

DigitalMaster - Please add me on Skype or PM your requirements. We can enable those custom settings for your account. Awaiting your response.

Waiting for payment soon :smokin:

U = HawkMan

Dear Affiliate,

You were paid half of the earned money. The reason for deduction is there were no sales and the advertisement conversion is very minimal from your traffic. Since we are more dependent on sales than traffic, there are very limited advertisements on our download pages. If you are able to get sales along with downloads then there will no deduction but if there are no sales from your traffic then certain percentage shall be deducted before paying out. I hope you understand.

Kind Regards,

AusFile Team

That should clarify it in its terms. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Waiting for payment soon :smokin:

U = HawkMan

Dear Affiliate,

You were paid half of the earned money. The reason for deduction is there were no sales and the advertisement conversion is very minimal from your traffic. Since we are more dependent on sales than traffic, there are very limited advertisements on our download pages. If you are able to get sales along with downloads then there will no deduction but if there are no sales from your traffic then certain percentage shall be deducted before paying out. I hope you understand.

Kind Regards,

AusFile Team

That should clarify it in its terms. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hawk show your screen shot of your payment reductions.

not able to upload, may be files filled the new server ?

you count PPD from any file size like 1 byte + (as shown in official aff page) , also $15 or $12 max, as both rates are quoted in aff page for group A

Last edited:
@toRRfriend - Not possible. Maybe the FTP server must be full. It must be fine and working now. Please check and if you still face any issue then let me know.

Yes, all file sizes are counted as shown on the affiliate page.

Back