Status
Not open for further replies.

Azareal

AtomBB is a new forum software which has recently been under heavier development than before which has the hope of revolutionising the forum market with many new innovations while retaining a highly familiar interface (unlike some visionaries who have tried completely re-inventing the wheel) for those who are familiar with the current generation of forum software in order to break the current stagnation in the forum market.

As such, we are seeking the help of capable volunteers to contribute to the project which is finally approaching it's alpha phase after over a year of development with those currently open positions being:
Quality Assurance Team - The primary purpose of this team is to discover as many bugs as possible in the software itself along with discoverying any possible design flaws which may also exist in the software in order to increase the overall stability of the AtomBB Software.
Documentation Team - The primary purpose of this team is to produce documentation for the AtomBB Software and any other related items for the users to be able to use the various components of the software like the administration interface or the installation system.

The AtomBB Project will be on AtomBB.com in the future however, it's temporarily on my AzaStudios Site at AzaStudios Forums as the AtomBB Site itself is currently under construction although, it shouldn't take too long for it to be unveiled.

If you are interested in any of these positions then, you should either contact me on these forums or on my forums (be sure to include what sort of skills that you have and which position that you are interested in).

3 comments
We are now looking for designers along with people who are willing to test the software and those who are willing to write documentation for the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back