Asking a cup of coffee..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubez

I want to place a donation on my blog, anyone here have any good experience on it? I read somewhere even 2000 subscribers and good daily visitors can not do.

asking donation for my created images will do or I should allow free download and place ads?

5 comments
Compared to asking a donation, offering a free download seems to be much better. Just place ads on your site so you can monetize it. Also, offer your free downloads behind some content lockers. A visitor must first LIKE the page or TWEET it before they can see the download links. That way you can also increase your traffic.

Compared to asking a donation, offering a free download seems to be much better. Just place ads on your site so you can monetize it. Also, offer your free downloads behind some content lockers. A visitor must first LIKE the page or TWEET it before they can see the download links. That way you can also increase your traffic.
I Personally never have and never will promote content locking. Its bullshit. there are other ways to have the same effect that are more "friendly" to the user.

Popunder is better than it :)

Last edited:
I Personally never have and never will promote content locking. Its bullshit. there are other ways to have the same effect that are more "friendly" to the user.

Popunder is better than it :)

For me if the content is "Shareable", then people wouldn't mind sharing it to unlock the contents. I'm against paid-lockers though and would also prefer popunder. If the article and downloadables are SFW, then I would use a Social Content Locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back