Votes: 83 44.4%
  • both , why not get some money while uploading xD

Votes: 83 44.4%
  • No, !

Votes: 21 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I was uploading I did not upload for the money. I was uploading to share.
and that's exactly what it should be about. Providing users as many mirrors as possible so that everyone is satisfied, do not care about money. If you are addicted to money, leave uploading, if you do it, 'cause you want to share and love it, do it and you will earn money. Invest that money in new stuff for uploading. Never expect to earn a fortune out of it!

Regards,

for money why wasting time for nothing (time is money),yeah and some ppl will reply in this thread with "no, i upload to share" bullshit but most of them upload for money.

for money why wasting time for nothing (time is money),yeah and some ppl will reply in this thread with "no, i upload to share" bullshit but most of them upload for money.
Nowadays, almost all do it for the sake of money. Look at all those forums being spammed with shit. This is not what it should be about.

The old days were the best days.

when i first started uploading all i cared about was getting comments on my threads on wbb, so i would know that people enjoyed what i spent hours uploading (i didn't know about rdp/sborg/rapidleech back then, i uploaded over 30 gb with 25 kb/s upload speed). Now it's more or less about money.

Last edited:
Nope, not at all.

Everything people upload is just leeched and reuploaded via rapidleech or sBorg and people exect to "earn" from it, what a complete joke that is.

for money and enjoy too... uploading is not my jobb.. share is good... somethings.. i share to share.. but somethings, i share for money... to pay the rdp, and my network

I was uploading cause i liked it.To share with others something they want.I create a warez forum for my country for that reason.After RL,Sborg,custom scripts came i lost interest.Now i upload for money.

I upload for everyone to use it free, not for money!

Also some asshole put 5 MB pic/song with every upload to earn extra money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back