Are you going to leave Rapidgator After He changing His holding period ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownX

Dear Partners,

Recently we have discovered high amount of fraudent transaction which been processed via our merchant gateway.

We decided to change hold from 4 days to 32 days. Next payout will be done on 14-08-2014.
Unfortunately we are forced for this measures by credit card institutions in order to adapt our affiliate program and payouts procedures and in order to make sure this will not happen again in the future.

This have to prevent us from getting further fines from Visa and Mastercard.
We hope for you understanding and for continue of our cooperation.

Kind regards,

Rapidgator.net Administration.

18 comments
I vote Yes but because their counter, not because payment holding
I censored all link on my own site but cannot censored on othe sites I posted
If in this week, counter comes better I will go back with them

not sure yet...... (except if RG change it to 2 weeks hold) but not immediately as testing of a filehost replacement needs time to see sales-results.

If RG make a change for stable 2 week hold (14days) will be accepted by affiliates instead of 1+ month

Problem is there are many hosts to choose from some are quite new and some do not meet user-requests or aren't popular/accepted in places/forums.......

Many hosts shave like hell - so it is hard to find a RG replacement with more or less same results. Probably will wait 1-1.5 month for the situation for a while and hope to be changed......at least every 2 weeks (2 times per month)

Last edited:
not sure yet but i smell changes big shaving this week no sales + no problem for the holding if they count sales correctly + i hope this holding period just for one time coz some of us need to pay RL costs'n'shit ++ new thing 49.9$ premium plan removed not that i ever had one ;) just saying
already moved RG to mirror main now is : FileOM

btw UL PPD counter is very good these days :)

datafile, fileom or uploadable might be an option but i doubt any from these is much better for a complete RG replacement. (total replacement of rg links) uploadable does not count many files (or shaving mode), datafile is so and so (average) and fileom don't really know at all....

Let's wait some days as some things might change and everyone will be happy :)

RG admin will reduce hold to a 2 week payout and find a middle solution for partners and everyone let's hope for it.

Last edited:
really you guys keep talking about reducing holding time and ignore the fact that they need time to negotiate with bank and weight their options . leaving out the holidays atleast wait until Wednesday to see what comes out of this. You want everything happening and resolving in the same for your convenience ! Grow UP kids !

They scam us every day...not count downloads..no count sales..
99% of posts from RG thread are about shaving..
They act total unprofessional..in last hours of the payment day..they tell us to wait another 1 month..for this week payment..
Probably the biggest FH ..don't have money too pay only 1 week payments!!!!! (in conditions of hard shaving )

Of course I will change to other host..but first it's take alittle time to find another one accepted in big boards and giving a chance to other FH..! I'm for removing RG from big boards!!!!

PS: 4 downloads in 3 hours this morning (0 sales for 1 week)....
Even k2s give some sales/dl when they shaving.. and I always got my payment here in less than 48 hours..but for some unkonwn reason I don't have any simpathy for this host..

i don't use file hosts to upload and earn.

but why leave RG? you guys only think on yourself.

credit card fraud is the main reason why a online business fails. if they keep allowing this fraud they will lose his paygate, therefore they will fail in make payments to you guys.

Uploaders that are leaving RG are cashwhores or probably the carders that are doing the fraud

credit card fraud is the main reason why a online business fails. if they keep allowing this fraud they will lose his paygate, therefore they will fail in make payments to you guys.

Uploaders that are leaving RG are cashwhores or probably the carders that are doing the fraud

Well, honestly. Do you think that RapidGator did not know about credit card fraud from the very first day on? If you get fines from credit card processing companies, this doesn´t happen overnight and your payment gateway is earning a lot of fees with your transactions. Its there f#cking job to do active preventation measures on any kind of fraud to reduce chargebacks for e.g.

If they need more time for processing payouts thats nothing special and legitimate but informing customers & partners about such issues in the very last minute with a notice like "hey guys we seem to be pretty much f#cked up and now your payments delayed because of XYZ" is kind a unprofessional.

But this is like all file hosting "companies" act like because they are in 99% cases founded by some inexperienced russian kids not having a comprehensive overview of anything whats going on with their "business".

If everything runs fine and the cash flow continues to flow = Great! sit back and rocking eggs for month...
Any kind of problems = Lets hold all payments and tell the ones who was generating us such a revenue to wait and relax...

Last edited:
Of course I will change to other host..but first it's take alittle time to find another one accepted in big boards and giving a chance to other FH..!

that's the main problem to find TRUSTED-STABLE alternative . Vey big problem. Some hosts 'look good' but not accepted on many high traffic boards that's the main reason of not leaving from now. Some other don't feel safe to use it........There are plenty of FH choices but i doubt if any of these is much better from RG, some look professional but not accepted on many places, some shave equal or more :) , some also delay payouts.......1 month too etc

You are correct. I decided to give them time until end of August (more than 1 month and more the payout announcement) & hopefully announce a 'stable payout every 2 weeks' (not weekly) from September and on. If they still have 30days payout then probably will leave in September.

Time will show if they can manage the delay after the scheduled payout of 14 aug or dissapear completely......

They need time (as many wrote above) for processing payouts and manage anti-fraud, contact credit card, negotiate with bank and since i do not feel safe with other Filehost alternatives will give them time and hopefully reduce payouts (2 per month). In the meantime can test some other filehosts and if all fail and remain the same leave them end of summer/August.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back