Are we happy Living on This World Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linksbull

jUst a thought came across while sitting in my room..is the world that we see around in a happy mode? Do we feel excited about today ...does hope beckons us in future? Do I enjoy living on this earth?

These are some of the questions that confronts my mind...It would be interesting to know what my fellow earth mates feel abt all this?
:)
8-)While I sit back & discover what I feel ...I'll look forward to know whats ur feelings......Guys

Promod C
Linksbull

16 comments
TClsk.gif

stare at this pic and you will find the answer for life

Define happy? If I was not happy before should I be happy now? or in the future? Is happiness a truly relative term? Is the meaning of life different for every person?

Too many variables to answer the question as asked.

Happiness is just a state of feeling good abt something..

my question was directed at finding out in general how people feel abt their life..agree there could be diverse emotions...& happiness could mean different thing for different people but my idea of happiness is a state of feeling good abt something ...:)

in this world every human being daily trying to figure out how to get live happly!
so, asking that type of question doesn't make sense!
and isn't possible to get resolved 100% problems & issue of ours life, because we are human not an angel !!

what is the right path? how to get recognize it? simple! you will be found tons of problems in the way!

nothing to do with my problems...kaizer01..it's just a thought that crossed my mind ..i see a lot of members getting serious out here..all i wished to find out if someone felt happy at the moment or not..nothing more to it...some people can experience happiness even in problems & i have seen unhappy people despite any serious problems in there life..its just a state of mind..

I try to be as happy as i can as i know if i am not happy or pretend to be happy then deep inside i am sad and angry and would kill my self because of the sadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back