Are These Websites Working With MP4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft2050

Hey Friends,
Just thinking of buying multiposter 4 by Jayfella
But need to know that are these websites working with MP4?
warez-bb.org
cyberwarez.info
warezforum.info
warezlobby.org
rapid4all.org
bayw.org
and other popular site which are having alexa below 1 Lakh (100000)

8 comments
okzzz
but dude, i have not bought mp4 till now
and don't know whether these websites are working or not.
i will buy only if these sites are working
how can i ask in mp4 forum until i have access to it.
that's why i asked it here as i know that many wj users are using mp4 by jayfella
but if moderators feel that this is wrong, then they can close the thread.

mrsandvik, you're not a mod - you will never will be, stop trying. I don't believe his breaking any rules, his merely asking peoples opinions and experiences.

Personally I wouldn't use MP4 at the moment, it actually sucks really hard. However I would purchase the MPU - and wait until Jayfella releases the MP4 fully, instead of just a beta. (note you get lifetime updates)

mrsandvik, you're not a mod - you will never will be, stop trying. I don't believe his breaking any rules, his merely asking peoples opinions and experiences.

Personally I wouldn't use MP4 at the moment, it actually sucks really hard. However I would purchase the MPU - and wait until Jayfella releases the MP4 fully, instead of just a beta. (note you get lifetime updates)

How am I mini-modding?

I am refering him to a site where he could get the help he need and get better support.

And I agree, there's no need to hestitate to buy the MPU as when you've bought MPU you will have access to MP4.

Obviously he will be expecting fast answers from an active community.

Regarding your doubt,you will be able to post in those forums.All those forums are supported by mpu, so will be mp4
Once you pay for it you can download any version of your choice
You can even post in forums like wbb which is having captcha with the latest mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back