Are REAL aliens found? Sirius documentary on Apr 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
If there's one, there ought to be more.

I do not believe any of this until there is actual proof, more documented evidence. Anyone can say anything. Anyone can make a video. Anyone can get multiple news stations to report on a topic (all it takes is one to pick it up these days and it's viral).

So for me, I don't believe it right now. Where is it's brother and sister and aunt and cousin? Where are their remains? :rofl:

If there's one, there ought to be more.

I do not believe any of this until there is actual proof, more documented evidence. Anyone can say anything. Anyone can make a video. Anyone can get multiple news stations to report on a topic (all it takes is one to pick it up these days and it's viral).

So for me, I don't believe it right now. Where is it's brother and sister and aunt and cousin? Where are their remains? :rofl:

Well, No one can deny the fact that Earth is the only planet in this whole galaxies-universe. There is a very strong possibility of existence of water on planet's of other galaxies.! NASA People always talk about the possibility of water and life on MARS. But, We(Humans) Are probably not advance enough to search for them via telescope on outer galaxies.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back