Are getting paid by Amazon, Google (AdSense), EPN, or are you a game tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi guys,

As many of you know, I am Talia from Payoneer. We are looking into a new service and are looking for some people for our pilot program.

We are looking for anyone who is not US-based and gets paid (or is looking for a way to get paid) by Amazon (affiliate program), Google (AdSense), EPN (the eBay affiliate program) or are you a game tester?

You don't have to be a current Payoneer user - in fact, we prefer if you aren't (though you are welcome to contact me if you are as well!)

Payoneer is a faster and cheaper way to get paid for international affiliates and we'd love to talk to you if you're interested in hearing more.

If you are, please email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com.

Thanks!

26 comments
Hi everyone!

Thanks for contacting us. We are still looking for more testers, so feel free to email me if you missed it the first time.

Happy holidays!

I'm planning to put adsense on a new project of mine, but I heard that google pays through cheque only. Is what you're offering is a way to withdraw these funds electronically? via a visa/master/payoneer card? care to explain a bit please? I never used payoneer.

I'm planning to put adsense on a new project of mine, but I heard that google pays through cheque only. Is what you're offering is a way to withdraw these funds electronically? via a visa/master/payoneer card? care to explain a bit please? I never used payoneer.

Google also pays through ACH, which is an American bank transfer. We would be enabling you to receive those ACH transfers directly to your Payoneer card, even though you don't have a US account.

You can email me for more info, of course. :P

Hey,

Could you please shoot me an email on lukeeey_93(at)hotmail(dot)com I would be highly interested in talking with you about this.

Regards

Luke

Google also pay via western union

BTW, feel free to give your friends my email address if they are interested as well and republish wherever you'd like (but it's about those specific companies).

Thanks!

It seems Adsense US account is required to apply the ACH payment method. There might be tax issues etc. Do you have a working solution?

Google also pays through ACH, which is an American bank transfer. We would be enabling you to receive those ACH transfers directly to your Payoneer card, even though you don't have a US account.

You can email me for more info, of course. :P

I am Interested in this, BTW what you guys do, i need a Good explanation, you help us to Create an adsense account or something like that, Thanks

Email me At s_jokhio at live.[com]

Last edited:
It seems Adsense US account is required to apply the ACH payment method. There might be tax issues etc. Do you have a working solution?

We don't have any tax obligations on our end since we only facilitate the payments, we don't actually have the work that you earned your payments through. We haven't been asked for any information in the past, other than sometimes from our users who have requested more official documents to be able to report their earnings (which we can do if anyone is interested).

Regarding if you need to be listed as a US account, I'm not sure - there are a lot of peolpe who already have the Virtual Account and have been receiving payments from AdSense - maybe they can help you? This new program will be working in a similar way.

I am Interested in this, BTW what you guys do, i need a Good explanation, you help us to Create an adsense account or something like that, Thanks

Email me At s_jokhio at live.[com]

I'm emailing you now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back