Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not Normally. It takes 10 to 70 minutes from the text said when you run the installer. The cpanel install is now done. It took 43 minutes.

Hi,
If the installation is done, I can't connect to my cPanel using HostBill?
And once I select my current hosting pack in HostBill, the site take an inane amount of time to load. Otherwise, in case of the support tickets and the rest HostBill works fine.
Please look into the problem, fix it, and then extend my account accordingly.

FYI - My ticket number is #346806.

Regards,
Kundu

It should be done asap. It depends on how much data needs to be transferred. I am properly securing the server at the moment before we add accounts on it. It should be a much faster process than before.

What are your requirements? How much space and bandwidth do you think you need? Is this a new site? Is this a site being transferred to us?

All sites should be transferred. If you have any issues, please contact us asap.

I suggest the highest package if you don't know what you want and you can downgrade later.

Last edited:
PLZ DONT BUY DOMAIN AND HOSTING FROM AQUICKHOST.COM

I ALREADY BUY FROM THEM>>>>>

THEIR SERVICE IS NOT GOOD AND WORST THAN I HAVE EVER SEEN

Agreed. Issues can happen. But there are too many mishaps with this host already.

My site disappeared completely and when I asked it back it was suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back