Appleiinc GFX - The way we design! Special Offer for the first 5 Clients !

Status
Not open for further replies.

appleiinc

Some-of-all1.png

Last edited:
19 comments
O No! You too, I dont want to get you a bad rep or any bad intention.

But why do you people , re-use the same logos for different clients.

As mentioned in your portfolio:
This is the logo you made and you made a little variation and selling the same to different client.
ihS0r.png

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/bawnU.png[/SLIDE]

Its not just you who i found out, Faizann also reselling his logos at other places!
This is an unfair business and if you cant create a unique logo as per client, please stay out of that instead of providing clients with copied logos.

You can be inspired from logos but not to Copy them.

Be Unique and clients will always prefer you.

Hey Please .. look at the host of the two pictures ? http://moviez-streaming.com/wp/ .. It's my own website dude .. I'm not copying ant x) iBlogeur is my own website dude x)

It doesn't depend on whose website it is , Once a logo is public and that's it! It looses its Uniqueness, We designers keep our thoughts fresh and design the logos. Selling the logo you are using, to another client is completely an Unfair Deal! Why don't you tell that client that you are using it on your site and ask him to Checkout! and then see what happens :P , He will surely not checkout and he may also abuse you!

@ hulkman i agree with you entirely, this one is obviously just either a free psd found on the internet with text added to it, same as teh first post as well with the fancy screen print saying how good he is. I think this is a very shady practice, it is one thing to use a icon png to add to a design you are making and sell it for a cheap price. But to download a psd and pass it off as your own work is pretty shady

Hahaha .. Funny --'

---------- Post added 18th Jul 2012 at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was 17th Jul 2012 at 10:49 PM ----------

Update :

Logo :

Header :

healthy-e1342632023254.png

Update :

view.php

view.php

view.php

view.php

5oaks2.png

5oaks3.png

view.php

view.php

---------- Post added 26th Jul 2012 at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 25th Jul 2012 at 07:41 PM ----------

Update :

view.php

view.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back