Apple iPad Or Galaxy S4 ? Please Clear My Mind !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

I Wanna buy but i don't know which one is good... I Owned iPhone 4s And Galaxy S3 Already and now i am planing to buy something new .. so what you guys suggest me ? iPad Or Galaxy S4 ? i am buying just for month and then will Sale it .. you can say just for Fun :D

Please you are open for all type of comments and suggestions.. feel free to post !

Budget = $650

Thanks

12 comments
zillejulle.com.gif

Hallo Mark!

No appel ,Yea it very great software ect But You Add Your Name / Bank Info / And vere you live whit your fameliy ect / Not easy to get full acces to root

Me my Real life are WareZ efly day so i go for Android to stay Anonym or i get buste and end in Prison

I have steal a Galaxy S4 Fon Befor that Motorola Rase so i know alot Android

1} Root it easy
2) No Name / No Bank Info / No vere you live whit your fameliy ect.
3) Tons of appz/games free
4) Easy to make appz / Magazines ect
5) Easy to steat Appz/Games Compile it add your own info ect [pokerface]

6} Easy let it look like appel crap.Buy On my Gl43 i have add 3D chance all like i have windows on my,Fake Gps [hmmm] , and tons of other appz no ads and full all for Free

7) And on my pc i run Android to test befor add it to youre Fon and so add new fake gmail Other name Skype,Fb, Other person and from pc/labtop and look like it your Fon [pokerface] Maby fix/find other ppl Wifi net do bad thing to keep your A.ss Free and Anonym

8) I very happy whit it run fast prosser / Ram ect / Control text by your Eyes / No need to use finger on the glas Go read about it More....

9) Only bad thing for some ppl the Speaker are back play ok ppl say turn it off all the time.Were Htc got to on front but for me it ok play manson wen im out i give a damn if ppl hate my YES all turn off or add Hfon Sorry all i give a damn shit what other thing lol

10) im 40 now if you are ower 70/80 Then Go For iPad

P.S Sorry my shit English ect

dp - Concept ZilleJulle IT Kids
:love:

Last edited:
Your probably better off with a S4 as you can do more, personally find iPad useless compared to Android as you can do a lot more on it or even windows tablet.

I would suggest you go with Galaxy. apply is fine had great experience but galaxy is kind of user friendly and easy to recover on disaster level not like apple asking you to connect to iTunes bla bla... error code xxx bla bla you know what i mean. ;)

Not quite understand the connection between the two. One is a tablet, the other a phone. If you ask me, the new Phablet of Sony looks very nice .. Sony Xperia Z Ultra ... 6.4 inches, 2.2 Ghz .... where I live $700. Or wait until end of the month for the Samsung Note III with it's 2.3 Ghz processor and 5.7 inch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back