AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Download Page Look Good .... Exy To Use For User ... We Really Like It ... But How To Download Without Download Manager ...... ??? Please Fix it Soon We Don't Want To Ban In Mega Site/Forum/Blog Where We Post Anysend Link Only Without Mirror :(

raonline
comment number #654,
Our system says that you committed fraud because of your ip patterns as we told you by mail.
But we are checking again manually and that takes time.
So as we told you by mail its in checking please wait for aff-support@anysend.com.

ok :)
I always think positive with your system
Thank for your response

help :
To take "Original file", download.exe and every install? what is right?

Do you know
most countries is very low speds connect internet to install the software takes one to two hours. so many say we had every download.exe and every install.

I have been happier if the install without internet connection :)

Please AnySend, we want the old download page. It was very friendly and comfortable
But now, its not preferred by the users according to removing "download without AnySend" option.

Because you change things all the time?
Now removed the direct download option
You can only download the program
Be clear, will keep one or the other
You lie when you say that the user can choose
you have removed that option

no%20more.jpg

@ Yarden

i request you pls don't change download page layout again and again

everybody liked ur last layout...its fair and easy.

now u highlighted download with anysend in bold

download without anysend is barely visible that too in bottom of page with light letters

also

when i click download without anysend...nothin happen...downloads not starting...pls check

atleast pls highlight both download with anysend and without anysend in bold letters

need ur reply

Download button without manager doesn't work , Download Button without manager isn't visible wtf... why you change again download page last time was ok now again no downloads:) , where isn't downloads no uploaders.. so what are you want to do ?

This is my first response

True I am with this proposal

I hope understanding AnySend - Yarden

Please AnySend, we want the old download page. It was very friendly and comfortable
But now, its not preferred by the users according to removing "download without AnySend" option.

@ Yarden

i request you pls don't change download page layout again and again

everybody liked ur last layout...its fair and easy.

now u highlighted download with anysend in bold

download without anysend is barely visible that too in bottom of page with light letters

also

when i click download without anysend...nothin happen...downloads not starting...pls check

atleast pls highlight both download with anysend and without anysend in bold letters

need ur reply

Download button without manager doesn't work , Download Button without manager isn't visible wtf... why you change again download page last time was ok now again no downloads:) , where isn't downloads no uploaders.. so what are you want to do ?

again another change that no one like it .
you just spend a lot of money for ad and servers but until you don't care about users opinion , you won't have a good filehost .
add a premium accounts wasn't so easier? many many free filehosts are still exist and really can you show anyone that you are better than them ? putlocker? billionsupload? expressleech? uploadbaz?
they all are free and pay to uploaders and users love them , maybe they have premium accounts too but still users love them .
you say we have top rate in PPD but what matter when users can not or don't want to download from your system ?

i used your links for my first links and you know what happened?
1th :(anysned) ---- 0-5 download
2th : ----- more than 40-50 download
3th : ----- more than 30 download

that's not because my mistakes or may bad quality in upload . that's because of your filehosts that is not care about uploaders , downloaders and ....

1454920_1388927861350425_109058443_n.jpg

This is the new download page
I think its better than the last one (before this new one)
but the first download page still the best one.

After clicking on the link inside the red rectangular, you have to click on "No, I want to download slow" as follow:

604016_1388937808016097_1188964239_n.jpg

After clicking, you have to wait 30 seconds to start download.

- The user have to do a lot of steps to get the file that he/she want to download.
- The download link (without AnySend software) is not clear to the user (its not visible).

I saw Yarden today was online online faw hrs ago but no reply why no reply?? when he saw all are unsatisfy and with this download page we don't have downloads and all trusted and good uplaoders with big traffic leave this host:)

Annoncment:
We changed our download page design and layout this is why the check box was removed for few hours.
Please look at the new page it lets you download without anysend just like the first one.
Guys as i said we are changing the download page and this things take time.
I am doing allot of work so you will be satisfied so if i don't answer its because i am working so you will be satisfied.
You can download without AnySend in all browsers,

Magnificent
comment number #665,
User can download without AnySend i don't know why are posting pictures of download page that is different.

Last edited:
i Have a doubt anysend, if a user download a file without the program, do you counting the same amount of money, or for example how much it's the difference, thanks.

Last edited:
ok, but you count the same commissions with or without the program ?, because you have said, if a user download a file without the program you count very low commissions or which is the difference ?.

nihbez[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #676,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I never said that the commission is different or low.[/FONT]

You said this some weeks ago, because of this i asked you, you have this in the first page of your thread.

-Downloading without AnySend also counts ,some of you probably saw the difference in your commission.

Last edited:
I think what Anysend mean is, you probably have seen an increase in commissions as they count. Also, in AnySends defense, they clearly stated here changes and sent an email to affiliate that the download page is changing an core functions e.g. free downloads without anysend manager will be "temporarily" disabled.

So folks, no more flaming at Anysend :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back