AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
MiSiON
user-offline.png

login here Send Large Files for FREE. AnySize, AnyFile, AnyWhere | AnySend and you see file manager

not here affiliate.anysend.com/

also zoom upload uploader is supported to upload

ad-team1,

Thank you for Your comment.

vsync, comment number #360,

FTP will be available in the next updates to come.

Last edited:
guys some people said upload speed is slow so i went and bought a remote server to check and used

zoom to upload.

This is what i got:

hgoLlrS.jpg

vsync
comment number #362,

Means ftp support will come in the next updates to come.

I will update when it will be available with mail to all registered users to affiliate program.

For now you can upload using Remote upload,Web upload or zoom upload.

lawina comment number #367,

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The Server is back up but maintenance is still in progress.[/FONT]
We updated our servers because of increasing traffic to AnySend.

Last edited:
coolguy558[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #369,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Every time a file gets downloaded the 30 days counter is reset.[/FONT]

coolguy558[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #371,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]This means that if you file is active and people download the file it will last forever.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]This is an affiliate program if the file isn't active why keep it.
[/FONT]

my users can't download because there is never a download slot :( they don't like using the anysend download manager cause it's junk

viper3 comment number #376,

You don't need to request pay just select minimum payout .

In commission panel go to my profile ==>payment details ==> select minimum payout

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back