Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
You need to email them to activated your Affiliates ( With sample of where you made post and stats on other file hosting will be good ), but don't have big hope they will activated your account on first e-mail. I know there's member that need email them 5 -6 times before they finally activated his affiliate. They are so selective for this case. They only want affiliates that have good sales prospect.

We can say FilePost juts trying to deny if they have affiliates, while the facts many affiliates still posting their links....and believe me they're not staff of FilePost.

if you ask them thru support they will ask for a screenshot of stat from other filehost and where you post. if its good they will activate your account as affiliate then they will ban you after requesting payment. experienced it twice :)

I can second that I was posting on saff and getting sales then requested payment and got it. So I felt secure until I requested $400 then my account was blocked but files were not deleted.
Don't even think about using Filepost they are just a bunch of scumbags, they only ask for stats from other Hosts and where you post so they can steal your info for themselves.

I read that FP has a hidden affiliate program. Is anyone working with them and would like to share some words?
Thanks.

My advice, stay away from filepost and their relatives ...(filepost is from the same owner of depositfiles, and other russian cyberlockers sites hosted in Webazilla servers ).

I worked with filepost, and they banned me without reason (they said copyright infringement bla bla bla ... but I never shared any kind of that material ...) they did not pay me either (an important amount of money I prefer not mention :'( ) ... so .... better stay away

if you ask them thru support they will ask for a screenshot of stat from other filehost and where you post. if its good they will activate your account as affiliate then they will ban you after requesting payment. experienced it twice :)

same with me :( when i req for payment !! they suspend my account !! reason : DMCA :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back