Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
FRAUD

Be attentive guys! In autumn 2013 we sent prepay for ads to Monsef Chakir. Here is his contacts:

Mail - youwatch.org@gmail.com
Skype - WebDevMa
LinkedIn profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/monsef-chakir/1b/897/77

He set our ads on youwatch.org we see it and then sent him prepay 2k euros for month. After that he disappeared and remove our ad-code. Hey Monsef Chakir, you're gonin' wrong way buddy. No one do business like you.

Be attentive to work with this site and this man. Who knows maybe you don't receive your next pending payment. =]

Last edited:
Hello , Youwatch is trusted video platform, and many streaming sites and users are already joind it with out any problem, you can check the web site on alexa

I have them the last 2 years and always paid me on time. Sometimes maybe a little bit with a delay but it was exactly paid

F0eUts0.jpg

So, you can safetly use Youwatch.org

trusted video platform ?

Hello , Youwatch is trusted video platform, and many streaming sites and users are already joind it with out any problem, you can check the web site on alexa

my last payment was on ( 2016-03-31 ) and i have one PENDING Two months now, how the hell is this a trusty video platfrom ?

Pending Payouts

Youwatch is not paying on time. Last payment was sent after 40 days when i reminded them to pay. Now they again delayed my payments and had been more than 45 days since i request payouts. There is already a waiting period/delay of one month for clearing the payments requested. Still they do not pay on time after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back