Anyone using Newrapidleech ? Take a look @ their attitude :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

am21

I've used them before and it was an okay experience until that turbo thing got fkd up..

here's a recent chat log.. i was actually expecting a sales query ;)

acb35d8c88.jpg

10 comments
LoL, great guy.
Don't buy from them.
They will not give you any support.
100% sure.

And yeah...they are good :)
"Support offered via Yahoo"
Hell yeah.

some customer got their account hacked, maybe that's why the business still continue with minimum speed

@am21, yeah, don't buy from us, especially you, I'm glad we don't have you as our customer.

I'm happy, really, even without wjunction, I still have loyal customers.

@axl, is that true dear?
Probably yes, I admit, our past login function was hackable. But after switching to use nginx as our password system, none has reported about their account got hacked.

PS: I try to avoid every post at WJunction, but this one really pissed me off.

@am21, it'd be better if you read our FAQ section, there's an explanation regarding speed, and also, if you don't like our RL speed, don't buy then, pretty simple right?

I am using their service for over 4 months now.I used to have problems with transload but for 2 months now everyhting is great.I have submited several tickets and in every single one they have answered me fast enough and very politely.I actually today submited a ticket for easybytez download problem and i am sure i will have an answer in a couple o hours.

Those of you who have tried their service before dont judge based on that since there has been a great improvement in every section.
Also demo is a "DEMO" so dont expect full speed and everything to work perfectly,simple logic.

Diko you are doing a great job man.Keep up the good work

i use their services and what i can say is that their services are great its depends as rapidshare,netload etc is blazing fast on their nl rapidleech, and there are some other filehost which works just ok with the usa rapidleech,i've tested it that why i can say this,may be the admin attitude was rude but their service is really good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back