31 comments
streamhub.to, filelions.com, filemoon.sx, streamtape.com, upstream.to
also trash hoster...

Filelions are the same people who made Streamsb and Streamhide i think

streamtape - is stable but to many ads...

upstream - trash video encoding and slow for me

filemoon - good sometimes but 1ip/24 for me not so good

streamhub - i don't know, I think shitty to

I use Dood, VOE and Streamtape, but I think I'll switch

Last edited:
also trash hoster...

Filelions is great, so is filemoon. Streamhub is great, just been rough the last month with them but that's cus of a valid reason I feel I shouldn't air out here lol.

When it comes to ads, they all have ads. You just have to configure things in a way that works for you.

also trash hoster...

Voe. sx?

Can I ask, out of all of these providers. Which one pays the most? (1ip/24hrs probably automatically counts as lowest).

Filelions is great, so is filemoon. Streamhub is great, just been rough the last month with them but that's cus of a valid reason I feel I shouldn't air out here lol.

When it comes to ads, they all have ads. You just have to configure things in a way that works for you.
Streamh*b where admin constantly disappears, doesn't pay users, constant playback problems, users have $600-800 pending payments but they can't request it cause it's "too much amount" (even though they earned it, is a 'great" host. I have to laugh. Wjunction is truly a comedy central. I love y'all.

I think you made a small mistake. "Streamhub was great."
My average earning per 100 views (80% of them are from tier 1 and 2) a few months ago were about 0,25-0,35$. Now? Per 100 views I have about 0,05-0,1$ after he lowed rates by 50%. And everyone still trying tell me that the reates are good, but nobody explained me, why I'm getting way more on other hosts which pay much LESS on all rates.
So, I'm pretty sure that PPV aren't correct and they are lower than it's declared to us.

My average earning per 100 views (80% of them are from tier 1 and 2) a few months ago were about 0,25-0,35$. Now? Per 100 views I have about 0,05-0,1$ after he lowed rates by 50%. And everyone still trying tell me that the reates are good, but nobody explained me, why I'm getting way more on other hosts which pay much LESS on all rates.
So, I'm pretty sure that PPV aren't correct and they are lower than it's declared to us.
"Bro I overpay you and pay you more than you deserve and I can show you proof." :laughing: :laughing:

I haven't had an issue with streamhub. But I understand where you are coming from

So if you want to make money, I advise you to limit yourself to such hosts...

filelions are the same people behind the SB group (streamsb, streamhide,...) if you want to lose all your money or not have the views counted than use this Host...

StreamTape has way too many ads. On the minimum settings 3 popups and on a maximum of 10 popups before the video even starts
Post automatically merged:

Voe. sx?

Can I ask, out of all of these providers. Which one pays the most? (1ip/24hrs probably automatically counts as lowest).
yes voe.sx

The best host for me is VOE because 2ip/24 with a good ranking for my country
The second was Doodstream (3-4ip/24), but that host has been crappy the last few weeks

Last edited:
also trash hoster...

if you going to switch, so any recommend?

if you going to switch, so any recommend?
I still use filelions, streamhub and filemoon. So far I've had no on issues with any of the 3. I do agree with some other comments on some of the other services I had recommended earlier in this thread. As for what's been said for the 3 I us, personally I've had no issues with them

I still use ... streamhub...
You are blind or what? How you can recommend host, which doesn't pay for a few months, a lot big uploaders doesn't receive their payment for a months. As a bonus, the website is still broken for a min 1,5 month and dev keeps saying every week that it will be fixed "shortly". A lot of users cannot log-in into accounts, a lot of users lost money. A lot of users lost their videos and also the revenue. There are still problems with the host completely.
I'm wondering how you can even recommend this host, lol.

Back