I want to know if it's safe to use it ?

Thanks

46 comments
Hello

Anysend require to install a software

i think it contain an adware or other crap

I want to know if it's safe to use it ?

Thanks
I have try it for 2 days. I don't have upload big files to see if the download is fast, but some friends try to download and install anysend and they get message it's a virus.

I hop anysend to give one clean answer about their tool

Hi,
My name is Yarden and i am the product manager of AnySend.

First of all AnySend is not a virus and does not install any malware,
If you are claiming an antivirus program gave you a notification when installing AnySend please provide a screenshot so we could better understand .

Downloads with AnySend are all counted.
You can ask the user imazehost, I can see the activity of the affiliate links he is using.

If you got a specific question or a problem contact me anytime by affiliate contact us form or pm me here.

Last edited:
Hi,
My name is Yarden and i am the product manager of AnySend.

First of all AnySend is not a virus and does not install any malware,
If you are claiming an antivirus program gave you a notification when installing AnySend please provide a screenshot so we could better understand .

Downloads with AnySend are all counted.
You can ask the user imazehost, I can see the activity of the affiliate links he is using.

If you got a specific question or a problem contact me anytime by affiliate contact us form or pm me here.

Yarden thanks for your email !

When i have install and try anysend i don't get any message from my antivirus about virus or any problem and the true is it work the tool very good. The problem was when i send the files links to a forum, many, not only 1, but many they send me answer they get message from their antivirus *.exe file from anysend have virus. That's all.

I have ask also to send me what exactly message they have. I have say about your email anysend is not a virus. I wait their message and let you know then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back