Anyone got problems with cpm.biz payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollone88

Hello, after some months, finally i got an answer from the cpm.biz support about my payments and i got this:

Hello,

I'm sorry to tell you, but your account has been deactivated due to complaints we received from our advertisers.
Because of this, you won't receive any payments.
The reason:
no conversions, see the publisher agreement.

Sincerely,

--
Andy S.
Account Manager

www: CPM.biz
email: andy@cpm.biz
facebook: sjm2.00.pe

All i have to say is a crap society is crap. They close their support forum for a reason... And now you know wich is.

Andy go find a real job.

14 comments
I think anyone expecting payments from CPM biz or POPCPM should not count on the money coming.

POPCPM said the same thing about clicks when they pulled all the static banner ads, claimed no clicks but my stats showed lots of clicks. They wanted to force webmasters into running the malware infested popup and iframe ads. As for no clicks or conversions, what they claimed to provide was CPM not CPA, as far as I know CPM is counted by impression not by clicks.

POPCPM closed my account before paying me because I pulled all their ads from my sites, claiming my account had been inactive for more then 7 days even though it had a payable balance and their control panel automatically closes accounts with no ad activity.

Neither are worth your time or your traffic.

for who doesnt believe me and him dun fukin work with them and try to publish that everywhere
37bfb540c4.png

Scheduled payment day for both and no payment, surprise, surprise!

If you are currently publishing for either POPCPM.com or CPM.biz, I strongly suggest you stop until they completely resolve their slow pay/no pay issues.

This would also include POPCPM.com parent NGE and their new ad network POPUAD.com

It is not just 1 network though and when they get a bad name they just open with a new name.

POPCPM had 1 of their threads closed because they had malware complaints and they just got another domain name and now are trying to get people to post popunders. If they could not keep 1 network running and without malware how will they manage another?

Looks like they don't really pay [pokerface]

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/2t0WD.jpg[/slide]

Not if they'll pay on October 04, 2012 [trollolol]

still waiting for my payments... showing 29 april 2012.I discontinued them, will only get back when the will pay, which i don't think they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back