Anyone Got Money Through Bank Wire From Payza

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILHFFS

Anyone Got Money Through Bank Wire From Payza in past 15-30 days. If yes when you request and when you got money. Did you call or raise support ticket.

15 comments
No point in calling or starting a ticket. They won't respond anyway. If they do, it will be a pointless reply so best if they don't reply.

Bank wires are "temporarily unavailable" anyway. Just like the rest of the necessary features of the business.

well to add more about what Jesse wrote even if u send them ticket properly an automated reply (like a bot) is being sent so is really useless and out of question. dead-end business

Payza was dead before it even gained traction because of shitty management and support. This business deserves to fail and I hope its owners lose their asses for fucking so many people over.

We have called and they told us few weeks to release this feature ... When we asked what few weeks mean they said may be 6 ...

I waited and waited from 4 months for payza to reslove the issue but they never initiated the bank transfer. So used an exchanger and transferred the money, though I lost some money as fees, atleast I got the money. Don't waste your time with payza anymore, I don't know when they are going to close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back