Anyone else designing and selling T-Shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arko66

Well, now Im married, I have to sit home all day while the wife goes out to work! Hahaha... I just bought a T-Shirt Clam press, a Cutter/Plotter and an A3+ printer. Im collecting thousands of designs to print onto standard tshirts where I will hopefully be able to make a small living. I got the domain name but wont be able to start that until I decide what ecommerce platform to use, ... prestashop, shopperpress, oscommerce etc etc. (Not even sure I will be able to design the site myself! :( ). I just wanted to know if there are any other members who run their own legit tshirt printing business. If so, ... what tshirt brands do you use, what is your preference - vinyl or transfer or sublimation prints?, what cutters, presses and printers do you use, and do you run your own site and was it easy to set up?

2 comments
hi,
actually one of mine good friend ve started this business, the main thing is fabrics hes importing t shirts from china market and costing each is 500 PKR = 5.28 $, but now days hes printing his t shirts from 3rd parties printing machines and costing per t shirt is 350 PKR = 3.69 $, full body neck printing 500 PKR = 5.28 $

hes also working on developing his business site, but initially he started his business publicity via facebook page :D
but as you mentioned u bought machine sounds great!
pls if i can help you dnt hesitate to ask, i can give you my friend contact details to :)

Thats would be great dljawed. I love the sound of full body/neck printing but here in the UK it costs too much. If I can afford to get a much larger printer/cutter combi, (around £1700 GBP) or DTG (direct to garment) Printer (around £3500), I would like to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back