Any suggestions to improve our hosting site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenup

Hello friends on Wjunction community!

Recent months we developed a new hosting site, it is http://forumweb.hosting/ it is only a place for everyone to share their knowledge and offers for free. That's our ideas.
But the problem is, I got some reviews from friends and members on different forums said that, it has too many images on the homepage but some said it has good design and content.
the images are not a problem. So it would be great if I have some your feedback to improve our site. I would highly appreciated that.

Thanks in advance.

17 comments
Indeed, it is time consuming to orientate on that webpage thanks to images.
I value my time, so i always try to orientate on the page as soon as possible.

Indeed, it is time consuming to orientate on that webpage thanks to images.
I value my time, so i always try to orientate on the page as soon as possible.

I am not really understand what you are saying.

Can you elaborate this?

One of the finer websites I've seen. Seems like you are doing great too. Will be registering there for sure.

Yes it is still improving and I am sure it will be more better in the near future.

Site looks really well thought out... don't know what the complaints about thumbnail is... most regular user love thumbnails... thumbs up.
I thought it has too many thumnails on the homepage but from your feedback I think its still working as well.

I think you should add a border around the forum categories and posts underneath it that are related to it so users know that those are threads related to that forum.

My CSS is very limited but here's an example of what I'm trying to suggest: http://i.imgur.com/SdNR8lR.png
I am sure you are not good CSS but you are good at graphic design, you designed look good

But why I design without boxes because I want it is free style like web design trending now, no boxes or borders.

I know your design looks good but I would keep the same design

Thank you for your thoughts.

Cheers,

well i suggest to make main page more simple, remove these lush images. Main page is too much stuffed.
By the way i like your drop down menu. its cool design. also a good logo

well i suggest to make main page more simple, remove these lush images. Main page is too much stuffed.
I will keep your advice like others' feedback above to make the homepage better in the near future.
By the way i like your drop down menu. its cool design. also a good logo
Thank you for this feedback, its more plesant to read this but I also got some opinions from some people didn't like its logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back