Any Recommendations Similar to DoodStream?

cleas

Hello guys, are there any recommendations similar to DoodStream?

I only share the link in the Facebook group, but the disbursement is so long if it is on Streamwish, Streamsb and Vidoza.
They took so long to review the payout request.
What's wrong if you only share links on Facebook

Is there anything else, as comfortable as Doodtream?

23 comments
There are lots of videohosts but it depends on exactly what you are looking for, they all compensate direct link views. Though of course there are some barely solvent videohosts who take forever to proccess payments and there are others who shave hard.
If I understand you correctly, you want profitable as doodstream and also fast payments, or something more specific?

There are lots of videohosts but it depends on exactly what you are looking for, they all compensate direct link views. Though of course there are some barely solvent videohosts who take forever to proccess payments and there are others who shave hard.
If I understand you correctly, you want profitable as doodstream and also fast payments, or something more specific?
Which is similar to Dood, without a long process for the first payout request, but in this case the dood rate decreases. Therefore I am looking for similar do

Streamhub.to
filelions.com
streamtape.com
Upstream.to
filemoon.sx
Mixdrop.co

Each have their ups and downs but imo all are better options over doodstream
Okay now that is totally hilarious, Streamh*b (massive shaving, videos not loading forever and constant error issues, payments pending for months, admin not responding and always coming with excuses), Filelions (We know their history + massive false advertised rates), upstream (basically dead site with earnings going to 0) are better options than dood? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okay now that is totally hilarious, Streamh*b (massive shaving, videos not loading forever and constant error issues, payments pending for months, admin not responding and always coming with excuses), Filelions (We know their history + massive false advertised rates), upstream (basically dead site with earnings going to 0) are better options than dood? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Nothing? :(

bro... pm?

Back