any host which allows mp3 hosting, for asian songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siruthuli

hi,

anyone know any good hosts that will allow dmca free mp3 hosting, not very strict problems but like they wont cause big problem for asian songs

thanks

19 comments
I think every host in here allows that as long as you follow DMCA. If any complaint is received they give you a day or two to remove the mp3s.

only vps offshore allow it

netherlands certain providers allow it or ukraine and hostkey theres a few that would allow it

veeble.org allow file hosting untill dmca

Like I said, HOSTS usually do not care until unless they receive a complaint. Some hosts give you x number of hours to remove the content. Some are more strict in that situation.
Songs pk for example is currently hostig their mp3s on fdcservers and its USA based, so I dont think if offshore providers would have any serious problem with hosting those songs for you. Best of luck :)

PS I am in the same business ;)

Just get a VPS at a trusted provider, provider and comply with DMCA (if received) or with the hosts terms (fair usage etc.)

Ok so buy 2 Servers

Server A with main domain linking to Server B (Download Server) with a Fake Domain Fake Whois and stuff

So Worst Case DMCA complaint u will say i just like to Server B Domain

Server B Person Dont Exist

Every1 is happy

Just like songs.pk does

got one!!

servage.net

swiss based company
750gb hdd 7.5tb bandwidth £4.50 a month <3 it, gonna get that...

if anyone looking for similar thing, go for it :)

got one!!

servage.net

swiss based company
750gb hdd 7.5tb bandwidth £4.50 a month <3 it, gonna get that...

if anyone looking for similar thing, go for it :)

It is probably a shared hosting package and you will be banned pretty soon if you use that for hosting mp3s.

@Siruthuli by your username and sites i am guessing that you want to start bollywood songs site.

Indian music companies are not so hard to tackle because they have no unity like US (RIAA & MPAA) in fighting, all work alone. start with any us based host (for hosting mp3) and one with spain or netherland (for linking) and when you receive too many notices just go with new host and transfer your files by ssh.
Always use 2 domains one for site and other for mp3 files. (Songs.pk is good example of it)

Now one more way is contact mime360.com and sign a deal with them and you can make legal music streaming site and can earn money from it with peace in mind and without worrying about legal notices

@Siruthuli by your username and sites i am guessing that you want to start bollywood songs site.

Indian music companies are not so hard to tackle because they have no unity like US (RIAA & MPAA) in fighting, all work alone. start with any us based host (for hosting mp3) and one with spain or netherland (for linking) and when you receive too many notices just go with new host and transfer your files by ssh.
Always use 2 domains one for site and other for mp3 files. (Songs.pk is good example of it)

Now one more way is contact mime360.com and sign a deal with them and you can make legal music streaming site and can earn money from it with peace in mind and without worrying about legal notices

mime360 for Indian Songs? I might be interested in that. How does it actually work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back