Status
Not open for further replies.

raveeshm2

Hey guys,
As you all know that Sharpfile will be closing their PPD program today. So which filehost are you now going to switch over to ??
Depositfiles bans account so frequently, Rapidgator has low PPD rates, Freakshare and Bitshare does not counts all downloads, turbobit PPD rates depend upon sales and ul.to doesn't give download earnings from all the countries.
So which host should we go for ??
If you know any good PPD filehost then please post it here or PM me. :)

40 comments
sharpfile is a XFspro host, so it's not a real filehost for me it's just a waste of time.
If you want my opinion go to ultramegabit , they count count every single download but the problem is they don't allow files < 100 MB but it's the only good filehost for PPD

sharpfile is a XFspro host, so it's not a real filehost for me it's just a waste of time.
If you want my opinion go to ultramegabit , they count count every single download but the problem is they don't allow files < 100 MB but it's the only good filehost for PPD

100 mb ????

what i will share ? my photos when i sleep naked :facepalm: comon is not a filehost is just a file

I used 3 hosts: uploaded, turbobit and sharp, now just need another one compared with sharpfile at the rates for downloads

freakshare it might be good?!

Ultramegabit DONT count every file...
The have 1 ip at 24/hours
Thats means 10 differed files downloaded = 1 file counted !

PPD are now going away because they are not bringing profit to file-host... only PPS brings lot of profit to file-host... thts why sharpfile has ended its PPD system and working in 50% PPS...

lol there are no any good PPD provider with good payout system...

All new file-host are not trust-able....

it's no longer sustainable to run a host with good PPD rates at all and they are right every download is a cost by it self ( space bandwidth ) and then pay you for it ads don't earn that much at all to cover both of them old file host FS FSC uploading and all those used to earn so damn much from resellers worldwide they didn't care about the cost so PPD is no more while PPS is very reasonable since you already make money then take a part of it

ultramegabit.com best PPD @ the moment

It's a decent host indeed.
The only thing I don't like about it is the storage space: 500GB (even for premium users), way too low. It's possible to ask for more but it's only at their discretion (ie if you make enough sales).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back