Any good offshore (shared) host for warez linking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testingco

Does anybody know any good offshore (shared) host for warez linking and secure for personal info? Don't post newbie hosts because most of them closes after some month..

15 comments
Nobody will suggest it's own webhost.. most of them you gave on link are not good, they are closing after some days no support and just a waste of time.. if someone has a good experience as customer let us know

Is it hard to check few threads which have 100+ posts?

Here you can find webhosts which are in business more than 2-3 years.. So just open few threads, read comments, and buy it..

You can always go through offer section. Many host would post their offers and any ongoing coupon code. You can use pre-sales chat to discuss features that they offer.

First thing to remember, pick a host with servers in locations where linking is LEGAL. At the very least, not explicitly ILLEGAL.

Countries like Lithuania, Russia, Romania, Hong Kong and Singapore come to mind. I think maybe NL but I've read a number of articles where a lot of the data centres there are yielding to pressure.

Second thing to remember is, if the host allows warez material, expect prices to be higher than places like Hostgator, particularly if located in Asia.

With that in mind,

WrzHost.com has been in the game for 7 years. They have servers all over the place.

Hostecon.com has also been in the game for 7 years. They have servers in Hong Kong and US (don't use their US hosting if you want to do warez).

Prob WrzHost is the better bet of the two and the name says it all.

With respect to Geekhost, Offshoregb.in seems to be just a month old. All hosts have to start somewhere but if you want established, then keep that in mind.

Oh and we (HostHongKong.net) do not allow warez related :-).

My vote is for estrowebservice
I use their NL shared hosting over 2 years,this host is way better than any other which i tried before and below.Very nice uptime and they never wasted any data from their server.They do backups weekly more times,so your site is safe even ,if you are lazy to backup your site daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back