Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
ahh.....my suggestion is not to go with free hosting..there are some good hosting providing for 1$ only better get that......

If no other go then : try 000webhost.com

Difference between a free hosting and paid hosting:

FREE HOSTING
- Forced ads on your website
PAID HOSTING - No ads on your website

FREE HOSTING - Takes time to load
PAID HOSTING - Instant loading with unlimited bandwidth

FREE HOSTING - Below average space limit
PAID HOSTING - More than enough space limit to unlimited space

FREE HOSTING - No security for your website or data
PAID HOSTING - Security guarantee with backup

FREE HOSTING - No support from the host
PAID HOSTING - 24/7 customer support

FREE HOSTING - No need to pay
PAID HOSTING - Spend only reasonable cost

FREE HOSTING - Only sub Domains
PAID HOSTING - Your own Domain

So i advise you to choose any reliable paid hosting. For example you can choose www.Tucktail.com .Where you can get shared hosting plans for less than $4 per moth.

Best free hosting is one which will provide data backup and protection guarantee, provide spam filtering, at least 99% server uptime, 24/7 customer support and allow you to use most of the hosting features. Best free hosting site will be the one loaded with less or no advertisements and banners. If you are looking for hosting your business website then I’d suggestion paid hosting as it is more reliable than free hosting. Now a days there are many paid hosting that you can find for a very low price and also most hosting providers offers money back policy.

you can try 000webhost.com

this seems to be the only reliable free (but do not wish miracles) web hosting provider.
I touched long time ago youhost, but it's one of the hostinger's trademarks, which free services are below anything I could even imagine.

raveeshm2 will surely register a domain. Some domain registrars offer small hosting account for free as long as the domain will stay there.
It's a way better solution, but such domain's aren't cheap.

_

Last edited:
you can try 000webhost.com

this seems to be the only reliable free (but do not wish miracles) web hosting provider.
I touched long time ago youhost, but it's one of the hostinger's trademarks, which free services are below anything I could even imagine.

raveeshm2 will surely register a domain. Some domain registrars offer small hosting account for free as long as the domain will stay there.
It's a way better solution, but such domain's aren't cheap.

_

Totally agree with that. I have been using 000webhost.com and have stopped since then. Better off with paid hosting I suppose.

According to me, free hosting may be ideal for those who only want to test their site. Free web hosting will not offer you a professional looking website and also you will not get best support services from your Hosting provider in free Hosting. Moreover, you don’t have any uptime or data protection guarantee in Free hosting. So, if it is matter of hosting website, Premium(paid) Hosting is the best option instead of Free Hosting.

I can provide you paid sponsored hosting if you Link our website back from your website in your footer or header or somewhere

PM me for details

Difference between a free hosting and paid hosting:

FREE HOSTING
- Forced ads on your website
PAID HOSTING - No ads on your website

FREE HOSTING - Takes time to load
PAID HOSTING - Instant loading with unlimited bandwidth

FREE HOSTING - Below average space limit
PAID HOSTING - More than enough space limit to unlimited space

FREE HOSTING - No security for your website or data
PAID HOSTING - Security guarantee with backup

FREE HOSTING - No support from the host
PAID HOSTING - 24/7 customer support

FREE HOSTING - No need to pay
PAID HOSTING - Spend only reasonable cost

FREE HOSTING - Only sub Domains
PAID HOSTING - Your own Domain

So i advise you to choose any reliable paid hosting. For example you can choose www.Tucktail.com .Where you can get shared hosting plans for less than $4 per moth.

I could arrange free hosting with the following limits:
no mysql
100 mb disk

cpanel, daily backups, best effort support (answers within 12-24 hours) no forced ads.
Interested?

I used to be with dreamhost and bluehost. I've been running websites for over 15 years both my own and my clients. These two companies were great when they were starting out, but lost the plot when they got bigger. The customer support went from 10/10 to 1/10 in both cases. Living in Europe I need 24/7 support that is knowledgeable, responsive and honest. These guys were applying patches/turning services off/on and modifying security without any warnings or customer info. The standard answer to any problem was "check the faq" so I did I said "faq" you very much and moved to siteground whilst they might not be the cheapest I have found them to be one of the fastest. And the support is rock solid, helpful, understanding, fast and know what they are doing.

Free hosting will be a problem in the long run and might not provide you with the quality of service that is provided in payed hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back