Any free website monitoring services that offer SMS alerts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

filestorage

There are plenty of monitoring services out there, and most offer a basic free plan. I have yet to find one that offers SMS alerts for free, though. Is anyone familiar with such a service?

5 comments
There was website but only 5 free sms and after that you had to pay. Do not waste you time and try to find the cheapest one instead of free one.
Or install a monitoring like PRTG for yourself and use sms providers api.

There was website but only 5 free sms and after that you had to pay. Do not waste you time and try to find the cheapest one instead of free one.

This website is a good one uptimerobot.com and for free I am not sure about sms but it send mails if you have an electronic tell number then you would have a email address for that number so you will get the messages on the phone.

This website is a good one uptimerobot.com and for free I am not sure about sms but it send mails if you have an electronic tell number then you would have a email address for that number so you will get the messages on the phone.

Wow, can't believe I didn't think of that. Yeah, I'll just use the email provided by my cell service. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back