any body knows an online shopping site that support international shipping (laptop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chems

hello guys

as you see i live in tunisia but i cant find a trusted shopping site that ships laptop to my country

anyone would help :'(

10 comments
I also found another alternative. I don't know if they can be trusted or not, but it was the first hit on Google. http://www.usanotebook.com/tunisia.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We've been shipping refurbished laptops to Tunisia for many years and collected useful information.
Most of our customer's from Tunisia are First-time Buyers who are trying to get the most laptop for their hard earned money. We recognize how big of a risk it might look like to send money to a company that you don't even know and that's why we put this page together.

WHY should I purchase from USAnotebook?
Because we give you personal attention! It does not matter where you are in the world, or how good is your
english, we'll treat you as a friend! If you have ANY question, please send an email, or call us!
Thank you for trusting us with all your laptop needs from Tunisia!
[/FONT]

I bought a processor from this site a couple of years ago:

Code:
http://www.kikatek.com/

found it to be decent.

hello guys

as you see i live in tunisia but i cant find a trusted shopping site that ships laptop to my country

anyone would help :'(

hey mate, i'm from tunisia too and i bought many times from ebay, they also ship laptops but you have to be patient ( at least 10-12 days ) you'll also gonna need a pp acc

Hey, i'm from Tunisia too (Bizerte) and i've recently purchased a new laptop... I've look up the prices of the laptops i was interested in on many sites trying to find a good deal, but it was always the same or higher then the local prices, and considering the shipping fee I came to the conclusion that it is better to buy from here.

good luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back