Status
Not open for further replies.

sandip1110

Hi
Guys

I m using Linkbucks on my blog.. and earning decreased and i found a reason becoz people are now using Ads Skipper firefox addon [user scrip]

so is there any way to detect that script like anti adblock

any chance of ANti Ads skipppe ?

16 comments
one possible way to override adblockers is to store your ad tools in folders which are randomly named and doesnt have words like "banners" "ads" "ad-media" "media" etc. most the blockers using rules to detect "ad" words by keeping in their db the similar ones. but maybe linkbucks has to do something from their part for this...

Just create an ad element then use jquery to get the contents of the element, if its empty then you've been adblocked and you can popup some annoying messages.

is it Possible to detect whether visitor browser is running Greasemonkey Addon or not ?

Any way to Disable or Prompt visitor to Disable Greasemonkey ?

Anti Ad Skipper Anti Ad Blocker

My records indicate that you say "bad" but you did NOT even try my service at all. You don't have to try it, but if you don't want to try it, don't say anything about it!

If you want someone to give you scripts I encourage you to wait for someone else to reply, but please do not comment "good" or "bad" when you didn't even try my service.

Yes, my API does NOT work if you didn't even ask for an API key.

Last edited:
So, users have to wrap their links with your links, you will wrap them with YOUR adf.ly links, and they should expect from newly registered user, who owns a blog with one post, made TODAY, and hosted on wordpress.com, that you'll pay them? LMAO.
You seriously expect someone to use you, while you are screaming BAD IDEA all over the place, and have courage to tell someone to not criticize you?

IMPORTANT: we already take care of the ad monetization.

Who is 'WE'? Where's the company? Using gmail as your mail? LOL

yuOVy.png

Do it properly, or don't advertise that crap in here.

Last edited:
For your information I already have customers. This is intended for sites that get pretty decent money quickly. If you're making $0.05 per month for instance you should probably NOT use my service.

The root URL of pluguard.com as indicated on your screenshot is broken on purpose. The API is broken on purpose if you don't have the correct API key for your account. My information describing the anti adblocker and anti adskipper service is on info.pluguard.com. and NOT on the root url pluguard.com.

You are free to just not ask for any API key, nobody is forcing you to try my service. I just offer the solution relevant to the OP - anti ad skipper - and yes you are right you CANNOT chain adf.ly links (I have disabled this , ad link chaining is against TOS) so yes you MUST monetize a NON AD LINK

Please do not call my service "illegitimate" when you did not even use my service. For your information I ALREADY have customers and you are free to just not even ask for API key at all if you do not trust my service and simply make no comment if you do not feel it is useful for your purposes.

Obviously it is your forum you may delete it if you really feel that way. It is not a scam, but if it's your forum, you can delete this whole thread if you wish. I was just replying to OP with a RELEVANT solution. If you really think this is a scam (which it is NOT) I highly encourage you to delete the whole thread (I have customers anyway you may delete this whole thread). Besides, no-one in their right mind will give a client-javascript-only solution that truly works well.

I have anti adskip like I said. Not script though but as service. Once again you can email me pluguard@gmail.com if you want but I assume you want script only. You want someone write you a whole script for that and you don't want to use any API I assume. You need to wait for someone else to reply then.

i am searching for an anti adskipper script too. dont like any services or somethink like that you offer. i like it to have control over my page so a script would be awesome. somebody know if there is a grashopper detector?

Special Offer: now there's really no risk.

Guess what, for my service ask me for my Special Offer: now you can give me YOUR adf.ly API link key, and YOU pay ME how much you want! No account login or password, just the API key. The worst thing I can do with your API key is to make you money on it!

I know approx. how much you are making as I can still track the hits to my service even without having my own adf.ly account. If not a lot of money is made while you use my service, or you make quite a bit but don't want to pay a share for using the service, no problem - I just turn off the service, but it would be no problem for you to have a zero risk scenario where you have complete control over you own monetization, using YOUR ad account, and we can talk about this.

NOW you REALLY wouldn't lose anything, no risk for you - there really is nothing for you to lose now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back