Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoWorker

Hey,

Anonymous hacked Reliance ISP (IN). What they got into is their DNS controlling system I guess, but I'm not sure really.

Their message on ANY random page appears like this.

[SLIDE]http://i2.lulzimg.com/9406b76cbd.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i2.lulzimg.com/a7fa37e3b3.png[/SLIDE]

Sirakri.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

LOL, they even posted a detailed admin log in separate page, so I don't think its only their DNS servers got hacked! They listed all the websites reliance blocked in the previous months.

Last edited:
11 comments
DAT IS FAKING AWESOME

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

big cinemas hacked too
IN ANOTHER CLAIM!

BIG Cinemas Hacked, Crucial Information Leaked

Anonymous hacks Reliance's BIG Cinemas issues statement on the same

"This week we got access into the BIG Cinemas website and announced the hack to all but again the media chose to eat up the news. But the only people who suffered due to this is the customers and common people
Big-cinemas
Paid media saved thousands from protected advertiser, and the Advertiser made huge from running the site but here people were left in the dark on how badly the companies handle their privacy and secret data.

What if we had taken the credit card details and made it public from the site. But we are nothing compared to the hackers who may have already hacked and used the CrediCard data so was the public suppose to be unaware of such a risk and continue to provide profit for a company if the money so important that peoples safety and protection.

below are the leaked files
file 1- Download leak.rar
file 2- Download ticketleakbigcinemas1.zip

These file contains the data we leaked from BigCinemas :: IT CONTAINS NO CREID TCARD DETAILS - WE WILL NOT HURT THE PEOPLE :: We are doing all this for them.

We have crucial information from that website but we won't publicize that.

The company did not even try to correct the error and continued to run the server as it is. Why should Reliance care if people lost some money through bad hackers. Why?"

We are Anonymous, We are legion, We do not forgive, We do not forget, Expect us! "

Job well done by Anonymous. They need to make such strikes every now and then to keep the government and these corporate thieves on their toes.

What they have done is awesome. ISPs cannot block sites at their whims and fancies. They need proper court orders to block any site.

This will also give out a clear message to the corrupt government officials that they cannot protect wrong-doings of the bigwigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back