Other Anonymous domain registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerhea

i was using the njal.la as my domain registrar but their support is pretty bad and very slow it could take days they answer your question, i want a serious email provider to register my new domain i wont provide any id for my security reasons since i am pretty worried with those things my price is 50$ per year please write me in detail
do not sent more expesive offer it will be declined

11 comments
I do not understand. You buy the domain and set it up once, right?

Or do you write to the support every day? I would also be annoyed if you text the support every day.

Maybe we can help you. What is the problem?

I do not understand. You buy the domain and set it up once, right?

Or do you write to the support every day? I would also be annoyed if you text the support every day.

Maybe we can help you. What is the problem?
who you are <<we>> some scam one man show? Like njal.la was telling how they are pro and rest s... and then dropped me
Post automatically merged:

why don't you just pay someone to register for you?
its not easy as you think, most time it comes a notification you need to verify all with selfies and such! this is why i am looking a serious domain registrar, the most calling theirselves <<we>> like our friend labradev take the money and after 1 month you are looking for them to reply

Last edited:
i was using the njal.la as my domain registrar but their support is pretty bad and very slow it could take days they answer your question, i want a serious email provider to register my new domain i wont provide any id for my security reasons since i am pretty worried with those things my price is 50$ per year please write me in detail
do not sent more expesive offer it will be declined

Greetings ,

We just saw your request , we do have replied to your additional request which you have made on the same category.

We want to inform you that we can register you a domain per your needs , just please do contact us via below methods and show us this link here so we assist you. Please note there is no marketing tricks or any other hidden fees to attract you as a client and then terminate you as most providers does so.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

what questions would you even have to ask them? if they were ur domain registrar, then they have nothing to do with ur email. but porkbun isnt too bad. they accept BTC and anon details

@Jerhea what was your problem with njalla? I mean what was the reason to need support so frequently?

One day suddendly the DNS stopped working on my domain so i opened them a support ticket and they answered after 5 days, my traffic has being dropped dramatically after this and my SEO is till today hurt because of their silly actions and after their reply they said it was a mistake on their system they suspended my domain and never replied my back promptly only answering with a automatic message. I think they share my details since the offenders contacted me via my email which i had whois privacy and the njal.la only knew, i dont do anything illegal it was some my work which stolen by other people claiming they own it without valid proofs and now i am into lawsuit process against them.

@C4rnage thank you for this i have contacted them and they not accept it.

@UndergroundPV thank you i have contacted you.

One day suddendly the DNS stopped working on my domain so i opened them a support ticket and they answered after 5 days, my traffic has being dropped dramatically after this and my SEO is till today hurt because of their silly actions and after their reply they said it was a mistake on their system they suspended my domain and never replied my back promptly only answering with a automatic message. I think they share my details since the offenders contacted me via my email which i had whois privacy and the njal.la only knew, i dont do anything illegal it was some my work which stolen by other people claiming they own it without valid proofs and now i am into lawsuit process against them.

@C4rnage thank you for this i have contacted them and they not accept it.

@UndergroundPV thank you i have contacted you.
The dns problem is indeed an urgent problem. It effects serps suddenly. Your story is very concerning because Njalla has a huge popularity of providing anonymity and quality services. Overall, these dirty works are all about hypocrisy. A guy who provides hosting for cyber crimes talks to you like an angel of favor, on the other side he allows his users to earn money with copyrighted materials. Never hope someone who is already breaking laws to be fair with you. E.g Gounlimited users might have understood this fact. It is what it is

The dns problem is indeed an urgent problem. It effects serps suddenly. Your story is very concerning because Njalla has a huge popularity of providing anonymity and quality services. Overall, these dirty works are all about hypocrisy. A guy who provides hosting for cyber crimes talks to you like an angel of favor, on the other side he allows his users to earn money with copyrighted materials. Never hope someone who is already breaking laws to be fair with you. E.g Gounlimited users might have understood this fact. It is what it is
Thank you for your reply, but i not understand the part where you wrote a guy who providers hosting for cyber crimes talk to you like an angel of favor? You mean njal.la talking like this to get me as their customer and then remove me? They never told me for the laws of their country even if they need to follow them, I said i have nothing illegal seriously but at least they could inform me, i saw many peopel using njal.la for illegal purposes for phising and malware its all over the internet wrote in the worst blackhat forums you can see them advertised but i think they are only some kind of marketing.
I contacted today a provider where they told me that its all under ICAAN and every domain can be taken down its not true those who claims the different, they told me also their local domain registrars laws and inform me about possible things could happen, they was in super detail, i won't write the name for not think i advertise them.

You can read different stories for njal.la once they bought a domain they are the owners and you can forget it anything goes wrong, their network is so bad and slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back