Anonstream.com - Full Bandwidth - 2GB Filesize - Userfriendly (3-5 $/€ for 1000 DLS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For registered User we count each Download and each Stream View
The Downloadspeed for Freeuser depends on 80-100Kbs
Waiting time is at the moment: 20 Seconds

For now we don't allow embedded Code, but we will activate this Feature asap.

The Payment took up to 2 Weeks. Because we work each process step by step, so don't bother.

Started using your services from yesterday. Looks great.

What is the minimum payout amount? How long do you take to release payment after requesting?

Thank for the reply.

Is there any way to see the count/click of each file?

To check your payout system I clicked on the payout button. After that my counts started from zero again. That's OK. But where is the record of my payout request and the no. of clicks for which I have requested. Where can I see those details?

HOW CAN YOU ACCEPT PAYOUT REQUEST WITHOUT THE DETAILS OF PAYMENT PARTNER THROUGH WHICH YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT.

Please reply this.

Last edited:
You need to register or Add your Paypal-Mail in your Profile Settings other way you can send us a e-Mail with your Wire-Transfer Number or Paypal-Account so we will make the Payment.

A better Overview for your Statistics and your requests will be On in a few days.

Your free timer looks like 30+ mins waiting by appearance though it is 20 secs only. Please change it otherwise viewers will leave the site by seeing that as no one have that time to wait.

Please rectify it.

One more question where is the download option for viewers. I can't find it. Please help me out.

Just got payed, it took exacly one week. Really great service anonstream, please keep your good work up.

paymentg.jpg

Ich habe ein Paar Testuploads gemacht und hatte dann etwa 7,2 punkte gehabt.
Zum schluss hab ich alle meine Testfiles gelöscht und siehe da alle Punkte sind weg :(
Ich will diese Punkte nicht wieder haben... ich wollte das nur mal testen :)
Bitte behebt diesen Fehler bitte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back